Reviews for Silhouette Lies
ashes at midnight chapter 8 . 10/25/2010
i think your good at writing Stuffy Giles, and the theory about Angelus is possible, it pretty much happened in S2, Though not that extreme.

This is great, and thanks for the update!
ashes at midnight chapter 7 . 10/18/2010
Ok, so i'm willing to deal with the wierdness of Buffy in another body to find out more about this story. Can't wait to see why Angelus is here!
ashes at midnight chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
ANGELUS! AWESOME!
ashes at midnight chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
What? No, Buffy's in another body? this is interesting, and i'm not entirly sure i like that little deveopment, but i'm williing to give this a shot.

Ollie sounds cool, and like xander. What's the deal with Spike?
ashes at midnight chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
hum, this is a great first chapter. Love to see your back to writing Buffy after 9 years! ( still boggles me that this fandom is still producing so many fanfic even after 7 years of it being over!)

Anyways, the only issue, the paragraphs are a bit big. It's hard to read and follow on the computer so you might just want to break up that first paragraph. :) reading more. And damn, i hope Buffy isn't really dead.
SMGbest chapter 7 . 10/18/2010
Good chapters )

So Willow is here too, will be interesting to read about her meeting with Buffy. The first meeting between Buffy and Angelus reminded me the first clash between Buffy and Spike ('School Hard'). I like Olly and Lily (I didn't like Xander because he hated Angel).

Don't worry, that gets a few reviews: new story, new name. I'm your fan )) And it's really great story. But why willn't smut? ((

I look forward to update ))
SMGbest chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
Oh, I totally love it!

The idea of Angelus as Master is excellent.

How Angel become Angelus again? What will Buffy's reaction? How to change Angelus' plans about slayer, when he learns it's Buffy?

Lots of questions!

By the way, I hate 'Twilight', it's completely plagiarism by 'Buffy', and Edward is nothing compared to Angel/us.

Great story! Look forward to update ))
SMGbest chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
OMG! The scene where Buffy sees Giles and comes to him was so touching.

Is Maddy's mother dead and she lives with her father? She started college, so she is 18 years. And what happened to Maddy and how Buffy was in her body?

Add this story to my list of favorites.

Very interesting, read ))
SMGbest chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Hi!

Just started reading your story. I really like how you describe Buffy.

I'm a BIG Bangel fan (and a lot of us are here). I am very interested in this story.

Keep reading ))
LoupGarouAngel chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
Excellent work so far! Sadly, not many Buffy fans hang around fanfiction anymore, but it's always awesome to find a new story! I'm eager to see what you have coming, considering the time and effort you have put into this!

Your characterization for Buffy and Giles both is spot on! Great dialogue work, good descriptions and a very interesting stoyline thus far!

My only small formatting suggestion would be to split up your large paragraphs, it's hard for the eye to follow on fanfics setup, so shorter paragraphs are easier on the eyes. Just a suggestion though!

Can't wait for more!