Reviews for Silhouette Lies
ba2006 chapter 54 . 4/12/2011
loved this chapter cant wait for the next update!
ashes at midnight chapter 54 . 4/11/2011
ok so this mad me laugh, might not be what you were going for but i love Spike and Faith almost as much as i love Angel and Buffy.
NinaGrace chapter 54 . 4/10/2011
Arghhhhh! Everything was so good! But now the mood has gone! And why? A vampire hit Faith and said the most stupid phrase!

Faith and Spike end together, don't they?

I look forward to the next chapter))
Angellufy chapter 54 . 4/10/2011
Great one! It is really fun to see BA dancing around each other. I am so waiting for the first time yet again. Eheheheheheeheh... I hope it will be good.
Angel N Darkness chapter 54 . 4/10/2011
you did a great job on this chapter... love it... update soon...
ba2006 chapter 53 . 4/7/2011
yay finally I caught up lol. love this fic, cant wait for the next update :)
ba2006 chapter 15 . 4/4/2011
this fic is awesome, ive only just started reading it so I know ive got lots of chaps to read. hopfully ill catch up :)
Angellufy chapter 53 . 4/3/2011
Hope your moving is going well. I am curious of the new lady. It seems she knows the slayer. Is she Drusila? Or is she just someone new?
Angel N Darkness chapter 53 . 4/3/2011
you did a great job on this chapter... love it... update soon...
NinaGrace chapter 53 . 4/3/2011
I love this update!

The scene at the bookstore is just brilliant) Excellent work!

"Three against one B" - I completely agree. Not because the only thing interesting to me that they "just jump each others bones". But because (even though we all know and hope that this story ends happily, and Buffy and Angel stay alive)this battle with the First is biggest than any other apocalypses, and our heroes aren't invincible ("the Slayers days are numbered"). Besides Buffy is still human (even in a new body). They know each other, they love each other, they waited and suffered so much - they deserve happiness together!

Now I am sure that nothing will happen until the end, but I still hope for beautiful Buffy&Angel scene before/after the battle.

I look forward to update))
a2zmom chapter 44 . 3/28/2011
I really liked the Buffy/Spike moment. Very powerful and I could see why Buffy would feel this way.

However, having the villian show up and give an info dump regarding his evil plan is all tell, no show which is not very interesting or believable. It reeks of all those terrible James Bond movie plots where the bad guy explains his entire evil plan thus allowing the hero to foil it.
ashes at midnight chapter 52 . 3/28/2011
lol's i always have Angel reading random languages, wish we got a bit of backstory about why he speaks Hanzi!
ashes at midnight chapter 51 . 3/28/2011
the First was incopreal in season 7, they couldn't touch it. There has been mention of the fact Jenny touched Angel in amends and the generall consenses it to just ignore that little detail. So the fact that you are making the First coporeal so they can fight it, does coincide with season 7
Angellufy chapter 52 . 3/27/2011
I absolutely loved the way you wrote the whole bed part for the same reasons you gave (and that are the reasons why I sooooooo despised and gave up the comics). Although, they can start again... and they can *really* start again... everything, including the "next morning". Back there, Angel was almost coaxed to bed Buffy, not that he minded of course... well, he had his moment of true happiness, hadn't he? I can't see in the light of everything that is happening they would go for it just because they can.

So, I hope your moving can go smoothly and you will be back to tell us about your tale as soon as possible.
Angellufy chapter 51 . 3/27/2011
Pretty intense! There goes Buffy yet again thinking that she is wrong. Thank good Angel is back! Maybe she would revert back to sleep with the peroxide blonde... eheheheheh. Her thinking of Madeleine and Daniel would have lived to tell the tale is sooooooooooo wrong. If she hadn't come back, the city adn the world by would have been taken by Angelus and the Guardian. Who knows!

Ehehehehehe... Yay! Angel is finally back!

Great chapter.