Reviews for Adventures with Mum
hot chocolate mess chapter 1 . 5/28/2011

Oh dear god, this was very good.

*hides in a corner* Bellatrix scares me.
hot chocolate mess chapter 2 . 5/28/2011

This is hilarious! lol
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
LOL! That's cute.
Becky-the-Kat chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Interesting. It was a little disjointed, at first but I figured it out. It was very good. I think the format called for a little bit of disjointedness. Otherwise it wouldn't have been as informative I liked it.
katherinegrace79 chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
This is a different concept. The second chapter was significantly better than the first because you had tidied the presentation up and there was a clear prompt for the words that followed, which made it easier to read. I like the idea of humour here but I do believe that if you tidied up the first chapter then it would be a lot easier to read and enjoy. Keep on writing.
The Fourth Black Sister chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Some of those are quite funny and others are serious. Either way I love them so much. Great job! :D
Ouch Charlie chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
I absolutely loved it!

As much as I don't like Bellatrix, I actually liked this fanfic, good job
RandomMumble chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
bahahaha! xD You're simply fantastic at this! My favourites of chap2 are Drunk (I had a mad laughing fit at that) and memories. Great! More, please! )
lonely hands chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
"I'm being raised?"

Gawd, you're killing me xD

I reallyreally want more of these, prettypretty please?
lonely hands chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Ha, these made me laugh so much! I loved the 'Can You Hear Me?' one xD
Eliza Spootkitten chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
"I love you!"

"Mum are you feeling okay?"

controlled climb chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Oh, Bellatrix... xD

I really liked this! I think you accomplished a lot in 30 words, and I am very impressed xD

I love "Question". It sounds like something I would say, lol..

Great challenge response :D
RandomMumble chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This was gorgeous! I saw the challenge and thought it was impossible, but I've just been proven wrong. I still can't believe how you got so much into so few words. Absolutely great! Thank you for posting!

ps.: you Hear Me?, I'm Telling and I Love You are my absolute favourites! xD