Reviews for Tales from Waverly Place
Amy chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
These are amazing! Love them!
Aisza chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
I've read through all these one-shots in one sitting so I'll make one review for all. Thanks for writing well-written and insightful Alex/Justin family fics (there are not a lot of those in this fandom... the Jalex is making me nauseous and extremely uncomfortable).

I love that every one of these fics is in character (in my opinion). The dialogue (teasing/mocking) between Alex and Justin is believable, and I can almost hear them speaking like they were in an episode of WOWP. Also, the one-shot on Max was sad but it makes sense that if he really felt this way; so, love that character study. Lastly, I would not be surprised if Alex did win the wizard competition, not only because of the reasons you listed but because she is the main character of the show so I'm kinda expecting the writers to do that... (so, we'll see if they actually do this or if they create a twist in the season/series finale).

Anyway, I hope you can write more.

Thanks.
Meowmie chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Awwwwessoommeee! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Sra. Queen chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
That was fun.

I love cute moments between Alex and Justin, showing sibling love.

Please continue.
Baku babe chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
That was actually really good! I enjoyed it whole-heartedly XD
MarshallMathersFan chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
I love all of these.

Can't wait for more!
silverphoenix chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
Sometimes it's nice to just read Alex and Justin close as brother and sister. There's not even family fics of them. Poor Max, it must be tough being the third wheel. But occasionally there's nice brother-brother or brother-sister moments with Max on the show too.
Baku babe chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Aww that was actually way better than I thought it would be! But I gotta say that I believe that next time this comes around (if it even does, seeing that they reveal to the world the existence of magic) Alex wouldn't want to win because her family is more important to her, and she found out when Justin was taken away that it's really Justin who should get the powers, a belief which stems from many reasons.
AlexLovesHufflepuff chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
Yes, it would make sense for Max to feel this way...I mean, just look on Wikipedia. Selena Gomez(Alex) and David Henrie(Justin) are the ONLY two cast members to appear in all episodes, while Jake T. Austin(Max) missed like 6 in one season.
Ocean7 chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
I think you should continue the one-shots. I really enjoy them.

I always thought Max's character needed more details like this. It's really true. I mean, the only lines I remember Max saying were just his random thoughts on the situation.
AlexLovesHufflepuff chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Awwww...I hate Jalex(I really do. They're siblings..) but I love Justin/Alex/brother/sister moments.
Ema chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
That was really good! Can't wait for the next one.