Reviews for Lonely at the Top
Hebi R chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Anything that makes me think "poor Megatron needs a hug," even for a moment, is very impressive. Kudos!
sesshyluhvr chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Aaaahhhhhhh! awesome
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
The bizarre little details about who and what is picked up from Earth made my day.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
cool
the-spoon-of-doom chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
God I loved this, it was funny, entertaining and the idea was brilliant.

I can really see Megatron as a grouchy army sergeant, it really fits him, and I couldn't help feel sorry for him, a bit.

But yeah, awesome story and awesome characterisation!
Peacewish chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This was actually a pleasant read. I always like reading about the human (mechane?) side of the Decepticons, and you really played up the humor well. Like Frenzy sounding bored because he didn't have a gun in hand, and TC probably debating whether to participate or wander away in the name of innocence. And Starscream's 'daily insolence quota'. Crack me up.

I especially loved the bit about the Cons decorating the Nemesis with Earth tidbits. I don't care how mean they are, it's true that no conquering force can stay in the victim country for long without developing a taste for its finer things. The English went crazy for Indian tea and cotton. It stands to reason that the Cons would go for TV and hood ornaments. And I loved that the Constructicons like Renaissance art! (Bet they loved the Da Vinci Code)
9aza chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This was very good. It allowed me to see Megatron in a different light. Plus the statement "Dr. Cox gone military" seriously made me giggle.

Execellent story.