Reviews for Correspondence
Aryndiel chapter 12 . 9/22
This was a delightful ride! Great story!
Bec thinks you're wonderful chapter 1 . 7/20
Love those conversations
Dreamshipper229 chapter 12 . 6/23
Damn I did not realize I was reading so fast! I really expected there to be like four more chapters left or something. But omg this was amaaazing! This was so funny I probably looked really retarded in front of my family. I love how you portrayed Mathew as a funny character who can throw witty comebacks and not just some shy quiet kid. I loved everything about this fic! The Facebook moments were so unique and they were the-best-thing-ever! Very good job *(applause)*, you really made this Hetalian happy! Xoxo
Mother fetus chapter 12 . 6/10
Okay yeah but now you have to write ANOTHER chapter, with Matthew telling Al that he tops ONLINE and Gil and Matt find out gat people placed bets on who tops and stuff please oh please oh please I need need need it!
Mother fetus chapter 11 . 6/10
*is a little less than patiently waiting for Matt to calmly tell Alfred that he tops*
Essie7198 chapter 1 . 6/7
I do. Goodnight. Ksocmdkfj so funny!
11SnowLeopard11 chapter 12 . 3/13
I don't even like slash that much, but goddamn was that funny as hell.

The spawn is a legit threat now. People better keep on Matthew's good side.

Ella chapter 4 . 1/27
Omfg I love this book so much!
divpotterdemitributebender chapter 1 . 1/6
rereading this and already laughing my ass off
pffff old vagina
keisan chapter 12 . 12/22/2014
Oh. My. God. I laughed for like the entire time I read this. Holy shit. This was absolutely HYSTERICAL! So many witty one-liners in there...I can't even. I would NEVER be opposed to reading a sequel. OMG. The mutant flying beards! WTF! Kuma... wow... LOL. Sorry, I'm writing so illegibly... it's just my brain is fried...I'm all procrastinated out... Oh dear. Eek...must go write article now. But I just had to say how much I loved this. You are freaking hilarious! I loved the facebook posts and the emails and texts...The sword fight between Gilbert and Alfred was marvellous... And yeah just everything was awesome. All the things. XD Oh and freaking Francis and Arthur and the constant bickering about whose parenting was worse lol... oh dear... And, that kid... Well keep doing what you're doing 'cuz you're really good at it. ;)
AmmyChey3X chapter 12 . 11/20/2014
This is probably the most awesome (I need to borrow Gilbert's word for this) Hetalia fanfic I've ever read - and the funniest! :D :D I kid you not, the first time I read this (and I've read this whole things about three times now) I was laughing so much I CRIED. :) That's how hilarious this was for me.
I especially loved the scenes where Matthew beat Alfred in a fist fight, in basketball and both Alfred and Gilbert in a sword fight! The facebook comments just added to the funny of the whole story as well! I also loved pretty much anything Lars and Kumajirou said - the Beard Spawn were also amazing and I now want one. :3
I also didn't realize until about halfway through this that 'Lars' was The Netherlands...(Lars is Netherlands, right?)
I also loved Alfred's message about Kuma in the first or second chapter - I loved that :3
Do you think you could write another like this, except Matthew visits the Nordics instead? Because that'd be just as hilarious! :)
Anyway, sorry for the long review, I tend to do that a lot when I like a fanfic :)
snownoor chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
haha, I do. Goodnight :P That's awesome! It's a really great and fun prologue !
Rosie chapter 12 . 10/14/2014
I needed a fanfic like this, it's different in a nice way. I want to hear more about the spawn though. A post from my Fem NZ oc
Alyssa Kirkland Finally you guys got together. More beard pictures please :3
LDK chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
BROMOSEXUAL! The perfect term for this! Awesome fick, cute, funny and interesting all the way through! Also, the format you chose to write in was pretty cool. Not all im and fb (which would just be annoying), but I liked the way you mixed it with real dialogue and settings. Thanks for writing this, I nearly peed myself a few times. Thanks!:D