Reviews for Correspondence
Ella chapter 4 . 1/27
Omfg I love this book so much!
divpotterdemitributebender chapter 1 . 1/6
rereading this and already laughing my ass off
pffff old vagina
keisan chapter 12 . 12/22/2014
Oh. My. God. I laughed for like the entire time I read this. Holy shit. This was absolutely HYSTERICAL! So many witty one-liners in there...I can't even. I would NEVER be opposed to reading a sequel. OMG. The mutant flying beards! WTF! Kuma... wow... LOL. Sorry, I'm writing so illegibly... it's just my brain is fried...I'm all procrastinated out... Oh dear. Eek...must go write article now. But I just had to say how much I loved this. You are freaking hilarious! I loved the facebook posts and the emails and texts...The sword fight between Gilbert and Alfred was marvellous... And yeah just everything was awesome. All the things. XD Oh and freaking Francis and Arthur and the constant bickering about whose parenting was worse lol... oh dear... And Peter...wtf, that kid... Well keep doing what you're doing 'cuz you're really good at it. ;)
AmmyChey3X chapter 12 . 11/20/2014
This is probably the most awesome (I need to borrow Gilbert's word for this) Hetalia fanfic I've ever read - and the funniest! :D :D I kid you not, the first time I read this (and I've read this whole things about three times now) I was laughing so much I CRIED. :) That's how hilarious this was for me.
I especially loved the scenes where Matthew beat Alfred in a fist fight, in basketball and both Alfred and Gilbert in a sword fight! The facebook comments just added to the funny of the whole story as well! I also loved pretty much anything Lars and Kumajirou said - the Beard Spawn were also amazing and I now want one. :3
I also didn't realize until about halfway through this that 'Lars' was The Netherlands...(Lars is Netherlands, right?)
I also loved Alfred's message about Kuma in the first or second chapter - I loved that :3
Do you think you could write another like this, except Matthew visits the Nordics instead? Because that'd be just as hilarious! :)
Anyway, sorry for the long review, I tend to do that a lot when I like a fanfic :)
snownoor chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
haha, I do. Goodnight :P That's awesome! It's a really great and fun prologue !
Rosie chapter 12 . 10/14/2014
I needed a fanfic like this, it's different in a nice way. I want to hear more about the spawn though. A post from my Fem NZ oc
Alyssa Kirkland Finally you guys got together. More beard pictures please :3
LDK chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
BROMOSEXUAL! The perfect term for this! Awesome fick, cute, funny and interesting all the way through! Also, the format you chose to write in was pretty cool. Not all im and fb (which would just be annoying), but I liked the way you mixed it with real dialogue and settings. Thanks for writing this, I nearly peed myself a few times. Thanks!:D
NitecowXlll chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
This is-is- *starts crying* so b-beautiful. Those Facebook parts! Lmfao peter! Oh man I didn't want to read this at first but decided to becuz if all the comments. So. Effing. Hilarious.
Awesome chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
Truly hilariousssssss!
aph.sparkles chapter 12 . 8/18/2014
I will run you over with a moose if you show anyone anything

They figured it out. The Canadians secret strength.

I liked the Facebook conversations, even if the story was crack in crack in a ball of fluff
aph.sparkles chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
do not torment mewith your lame sexual innuendo

Kumawinwin
aph.sparkles chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
we do not call countries above us hats. it's just not a thing we do.
aph.sparkles chapter 8 . 8/18/2014
Favorites
I hear that mocking tone in your typing

Reconsider things when your foreplay includes videogames and the internet

Contrary to what others believed, they were both awesome chefs, primarily because they said so.

"Come, child. Partake in the awesome.

I am a man, therefore not a mother. Why do I need to keep explaining this?
Vjs7 chapter 12 . 8/18/2014
I laughed so fucking hard when read this fanfic. Love it. Imma check out your other shit. Thanks for the laughs!
aph.sparkles chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
Peter Kirkland but i'm grown uppppp
3 minutes ago · Like