Reviews for The Lotus Eaters
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
This story was great! I loved every bit of it. Great work!
Midan no Hatake chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Gods... I love these two together and I'm just even more in love now. Head over heels and tumbling dangerously down the mountainside.
ec-writes chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I usually don't like non-canon pairings, but this is amazingly written. The connection you created between the characters is very believable, and I admire you writing style.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
brilliant !
Xiayra chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This is just beautiful. Really.
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
While I still don't truly buy the possibility of it, I don't think that was what was truly important here. What was important was that you managed to convey a very lyrical and dreamlike sequence that was a lovely read. You've got quite the talent for these alternate Mustang bits.
Oleander-Tea chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This was amazing, and under the circumstances of the Elrics' deaths, very realistic. LOVED it.
Barbed Wire Proxy chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
After reading, I'm stunned. Powerful words mingled with their complex relationship.. My heart dropped at the revelation. I'm glad that i stumbled upon your story. :)
Malodid chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
loved this! i absolutely LOVE the pairing! and you camptured their personalities wonderfully veryveryvery well written!
zonkiethegreat chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Oh wow. This is the BEST short Roy/Winry story I have EVER READ. It Touches on all the emotions and all the reasons why this is such a great pairing to enjoy. I loved reading this, and I urge you to please write more. This was EXCELLENT.
Mahi-Mahi chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
wow, truely, wow
HarutaYari chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
WOW! That was absolutely amazing. I don't really know where to begin. Your understanding of the characters and for their emotional motivations was flawless. This is a true diamond of fanfiction. I never would have paired Winry and Mustang but the way you wrote it made the pairing feel so natural. I thoroughly enjoyed reading every word of this.

Congrats on writing such a wonderful fic .

Haru
Melodie Allete chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
That. Was. Fantastic.

Honestly, I didn't think I'd ever read a fanfiction that was this good. I'm kind of awed right now. First of all, I love your writing style. You have a rare gift, and you really need to know how outstanding this story is. Your characterization was adept, and although I've never even considered pairing Roy and Winry, you did it exceptionally well. Roy is one of my favourite characters (from *any* fictional story, ever), and I adore what you did with his character. Your idea is unique and stirring. The wistful, nostalgic tone is breathtaking; this is one story that I won't forget for a very long time. Congratulations on such a phenomenal fic! Keep up the good work!

-Melodie
AvyQuinn chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Lovely!
xxdarknessxfallsxx chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Freaking. Amazing.

I was almost confused at the weird time-lapse until I recalled the title, and everything clicked, and the connection in my brain was truly awesome.

This fic was very, very good. Haunting, happy, sad, sexy, and with a happy ending. Definitely one of my new favorite Roy fics. I like it when Roy is redeemable. :D And I love RoyxWinry even more.