Reviews for Am I still your's?
alloftheotherpenameswheretaken chapter 15 . 4/14
I read this once when I was camping with my family and it was around five in the evening when I started this, I finished it really really late that night. It was almost passed 2. Anyway, this last chapter really got me. I was scared to finish the story because I really wanted it to have a happy ending. When I read the last chapter I listened to the song that went along with it and I was sobbing by the end of it. I believe that the way you made the emotional change of how things would never be the same at the end was truly brilliant and I always love to come back and read this story.
Amazing story, I love it.
Firediva0 chapter 15 . 3/4
Thank you for so amazing story! I spent most of my day reading this thats how good it wa. I am truly happy I was able to read this story.
Ino Death chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
I loved it I was wondering if I could make a sequel to this if I can then thank you the story was beautiful in every way
Ino Death chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
I think you should at least tell who's pov it is
Jenmoon1 chapter 15 . 8/8/2013
good fic
rubyrinoa chapter 15 . 1/18/2013
Really liked this story.
rubyrinoa chapter 8 . 1/18/2013
this chapter made me cry
No-One-Important666 chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
i really loved your story. it warmed and broke my heart. i even got a little teary eyed... and i am sooooooo happy that that psychotic bastard is finally dead. keep up the good work ;)
Seb-asstian Verlac chapter 15 . 9/27/2012
OH, how I love your stories! You're an awesome author :D
I love this kind of Angsty stuff *-* I'd love it if you started a new JR Fic! 3
My Porcelain Reality chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
This is probably my favourite Junjou Romantica fic! To be completely honest, I've read it at least a dozen times and it never fails to make me cry every time! It's a fantastic story and adore it with everything I have. 3
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 15 . 7/22/2012
um...,i wanna ask something,i am awake for 2 days and i have a little problem for understand,which one was dream? the first one,he don't know what he done and went back to takahiro or second one,he crushed that maniac's heart. ,its look like second was a dream right?
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 14 . 7/22/2012
i was know it it was a dream :D (come on,it can't be that much easy for him.) but i loved scene which he crushed him heart :D now i feel really good :D i can even kiss you *kisses author* you are the best!
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 13 . 7/22/2012
whaaaa?
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 12 . 7/22/2012
wait,it wasn't a dream,right? i feel like it will ended misaki dreamed - and about haruhiko-san,i love him in this story :D and usagi-chichi too :D
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
sorry for last review,i wrongly send it half. i was angry but it was contuine with "you bitch! i will kill you! because you are the author of a story made me cry. i cried just for a fanfic character for 2 times. and this one was 3. its really makes me cry. kepp writing *snifffffffffffffffffff*" yea,it was its end. please don't misunderstand me. and i will really kill this man!1