Reviews for Ichirou and the Cherry Maiden
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Very cute story . . . I loved it! :)
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Very good fic! :)
Anne Masen101 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Mike for once is telling the truth notting is better then mummies!(No offence to the story writer!)
bestellalynn chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This story was very entertaining. Good job.
majose chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Ha! The kids' comments were so funny!
Debby-1957 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
This was a fun story. Very well written and edited (and thanks for keeping it ‘T’). It was fascinating how you made it feel like a real folk story, but with the Twilight things that we can recognize. I liked how it fit into the middle of the modern story; that reminded me a little of Princess Bride. It was fun to have the Forks humans be the school kids! I liked that Edward had glasses, and that he was ridiculously pleased that she noticed his green eyes. Of course, its always great when Edward and Bella get together. And yeah, nothing’s more awesome that mummies! Thanks.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This is an absolutely brilliant and beautiful story. I hope you did well in the contest.

I would love to see Dr. C and Bella the teacher in another story. They seemed to have their own magic.
karolkid chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Loooooooved this!
stephi910 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
great o/s!
BookishQua chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I love the creativity in this piece - particularly the way you have structured it around a class trip to the museum. The word images you paint - I can feel myself in the room with them. I can hear the echo of their voices against the floor. Very well done. I like how you have distinct styles in each section to distinguish between the fable and the modern class visit. And I most especially enjoyed the banter you have with the kids calling out cheeky things.

anais mark chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Your fable was just beautiful. Richly woven with history and tradition and yet it still felt as if it belongs in the Twilight canon. Now I'm disappointed that the Asian coven wasn't represented in BD!

Your class of children giving poor Miss Swan trouble made me giggle. And your Dr. Cullen was entirely swoon-inducing.

I enjoyed this so much. Thank you for sharing it!

AStarDanced77 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Wow! The detail in this story is astonishing. What a fantastic job you did. Congratulations on a beautiful story.
missrebecca chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This was so incredibly epic!

Just adorable, truly.

I love how you've incorporated the original twilight story into this one, with the Brothers and the Witch Twins. Ichirou walking through fire and such :) the meadow!

Love it :)
Shamatt0403 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
That was positively perfect.
swimom7 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This is one of the most beautiful and fanciful - visually gorgeous pieces I've ever read. I can picture the cherry blossoms, I can smell the cherry blossoms, I can feel the love between Ichirou and Mika and hurt for them when they hurt.

Beautiful job, simply lovely.