Reviews for Hunter's Song
2ndsly chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I have to admit, you've got a gift for writing Samus.

All those unanswered questions from Fusion are actually acknowledged here, giving a depth to th plot it wouldn't have otherwise.

Not only did you stick with your 'as needed' answer foe why Samus can't ever keep her upgrades from your Smash Brothers story, you also put the Power Suit on ice and left Samus with some very uncomfortable craving. I just love how you structured this story.

Well written.
The DCG chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
well this is a damn interesting story. shame its not been touched in a while
Beyond Backup chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
You just got to love a piece that will make you get off your metaphorical ass and review. This is the one that did it today. The character interaction and Samus' decent to the grey area of morals is interesting and i look forward to seeing if you decide to continue this or not.
Reader458 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Wow, this looks like a very interesting story. I'm sad that it's (for me) obscure 'verse made it sit in my inbox for so long.

You write very nicely, it flows and still manages to tell the reader what they need to know.

Good luck with the writing

Reader458
Cstan chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This was a really superb chapter. This is the first story I found which actively deals with additional side-effects of the Metroid DNA.

I like the psychological conflict Samus is facing and the start of your plot is really captivating. I hope you continue with this story.

See you next chapter.
Anachronox2 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Very nice story, I like my Samus dark. Hope you write more soon.
daylitdream chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
It is hard to find good samus fics I am afraid I have been lax in not reviewing until today. I enjoy how you have portrayed her struggle to keep her identity even after so much of herself has been changed over the years. I also enjoy how you can wright dark pieces without making them overbearing or annoyingly angsty. I look forward to reading more of your writing keep it up.
typecastwriter45 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
So good I admitted to a friend I read fanfics and then we had a two hour debate over it. Completely looking forward to more.
Anonymous Phantom Writer chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Oh, darker, edgier and filled with self-doubt and questioning her own humanity. I'm already liking where this story is going. While not a giant fan of the games, I love the background given to Samus as well as the number of times she is forced to reconsider her life's work, from genocidal crusades against the Metroids, the X, and the Space Pirates to the destruction of Zebes and Phaaze, plust her lack of humanity having been consumed by the X and rebuild with Metroid DNA, and before that being infused with Chozo DNA with the Metroid section likely having modified some of her vital organs if not her brain and giving her the Hunger. Still, angst is a valuable resource and you seem to not need to be told that over-use has horrifying consequences. Anyway, I'm a fan of most of your works so far and I look forward to seeing what you come out with next!