Reviews for Ice
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
That last part was perfect!
Wild-Bananas chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Great fic!

Caity :)
Margaret Armstrong chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
The punchline is the BEST part, and considering how hilarious of it is, that's saying something!

Tony Stark. The 12-year-old.

Pepper Potts. The witness.
Lady Asher chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
hilariously adorable. just picturing this makes me giggle
Crossover Addict chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Nice. Got me giggling a little (a lot). Pepper shoould so blackmail him with a recording of that little effort. Maybe he should install some kind of ice skate to the bottom of his boots.
fornwalt chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
XD I love it. I can totally imagine Pepper sitting in the chair, watching the screen, while Tony is completely oblivious to the audience. Awesome visual, nice job. :D

On another note, thanks a lot. One of your multi-chapter fics is the first one I pick up in the Iron Man fandom, and your writing is so amazing that I had to keep reading your stuff. And now I can't find any other authors to read, because no one else manages them as well as you do. Jerk.

:P
OrangeTabbyCat chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Love this one! LOL! Such a funny piece of fluff and I could exactly imagine the scene. How in the world did you think that one up? There is a place for storylines and plots and serious drama but this one is so light - it left me in a really good mood. More please?
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
That's too funny-thanks for the Sunday treat!
spockside chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
ROFLMAO! I'm delighted. Specially the "channeling all three Stooges" remark. XD XD XD XD times twelve.
Natvv chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
The end is PERFECT.

Awesome story3
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
lol Ah, a fic that would be better if we could see it. That doesn't happen very often. :) Nice job with it.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I liked it. Great job! :)
Mona lisa chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Delightful, VR. Delightful.
thatpersonwhoisthatperson chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I did read this on your LJ :) Very LOL worthy, Pepper's right! Thanks for posting over here :D :D

-Person