Reviews for Eternally
liquidheat chapter 2 . 10/31
dont start something you cant end properly.
kumeechan chapter 2 . 3/27
2 of my favorite universes in 1! Whaaat?! I wish there was more!
Sorta Spooky chapter 1 . 3/22
aww look at me the first to review in 2015. i'm so speshal hurhurhur
ANYWAY this was good. I suck at praises so yah.
and damn you sasuke always leavin' our lil' sakura behind. y u do dis.
hama431 chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
is there a sequel
Raven and Writing Desks chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
What?! No! It can't be over! This story is perfect! I thought chapter two was a continuation... I wasn't able to mentally prepare myself for the abrupt ending. T-T So... good... Seriously though, you did an amazing job with the characterization and setting up the universe. This is probably one of my most favorite one-shots ever. Can you recommend any other fics that you've read that have adapted the HP universe for Naruto characters? Because I think you just got me hooked... Gosh I can't get over how much I enjoyed this... 3
Pinkish-Bluish chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
You should really consider creating a side fic for this and Seducing My Killer. I'd read the shit out of that!

Love your stories!
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
This was really great! The trivia was a nice way to give some background info. Nice job!
Tree chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
You made Kakashi the dark arts defender (however it is said.) Noooooooo! I like Kakashi, in HP all of them die in their first year are evil or quit... :( oh well. It does make sense though with *spoiler* him being killed by pein/pain. Anyway it was a good story and I hope you continue writing for a really really long time because your stories are UTTERLY (moo: hehehe) AWESOME!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
A Midsummer chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Interesting. Very interesting. I love how it parallels the canon verse of Naruto except more risqué and have an ambiguous ending. I appreciate the trivia though.
zeroandsix chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
where areeeeeeee yoooooooooooooou. please come back
Your-Room-Is-A-Mess chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
I actually think there's some promise to Naruto being transported over to the Naruto universe. No Harry and the gang, just the whole Naruto cast transported over. Thanks for this, always good to see an old thyrst being fulfilled. Especially when it's accompanied by my OTP.
Princesshina100 chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
I totally loved it! . You are a great writer! Keep writing! I will look forward to your stories.
Immortalfantasylover chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh! I thought the second chapter was a continuation of the story! *pout* I love this story. I haven't seen any Sakura and Sasuke Hogwarts story, but even if I had this would be the best and it isn't butchered at all.
yukishakura chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
Please continue it again, like you said, the universe is interesting :D
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »