Reviews for Over
TeamOlicity123 chapter 3 . 4/4
Naww, I like this story already. Sequel please! I would love to know what happens when Chloe meets Damon and the gang. And one question; in Chp 3, did Chloe, when she completed her transition, turn of her humanity? I'm confused. Love your Katherine! Please continue! -Chloe
BrookeErinMelton chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Love it!
I hope you're still planning a sequel! Can't wait for more!
Puppy Eyes chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
The writing style and everything was absolutely perfect! It's been awhile since I've read a story as well written as this one. I love the story and I can't wait for the sequel to come out whenever it does. Damon being a mentor...I wonder how that'll turn out? I'm also interested in what exactly makes Chloe so different from other vampires. I hope she stays the same kick-ass Chloe as always like in your other stories because then Mystic Falls won't ever be the same again. Can't wait!
Irene chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
I was searching through Smallville x Vampire Diaries Crossover fics and I stumbled upon this one! I really like the story, and I hope you'll continue it! I really want to know what happens between Chloe & Damon.
hsmrmae chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
OMG i love this series! Sequel soon pleaseeeee
DrAnime203 chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
You have to continue this! It's a brilliant set-up, and there are so few awesome Chloe/Damon pieces on this site.
tenshi noyo Ryu Taiga chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
Hey. You wrote this a while ago and its really good, but I was wondering when the sequel was coming out. I assume it's Chloe/Damon?
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
I likee!
DecemberPaintedWings chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
You total byatch! LOL I am reeling after that cliffhanger you just slammed in my face! Pretty PLEASE post the sequel soon or I think I'm going to go insane. I have to see Chloe/Damon interaction soon. That characterization of Kat is one of the better ones I've seen. You really captured the bitchiness that is her personality. Please give me my fix soon! :) LOL
mmm. Salvatore chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
Sequel! Soon? Please? x
Duffster21 chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
well that was...

awsome awesomeness

i would really love to see what happens next?

love it
boaterV chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
Fantastic. The fight to die and then some JA comes along and the temptation is too great? Love it. Now please tell me you didn't just tease us with a Damon/Chloe cross over? That would be cruel.
The Alternative Source chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
Oh! You tease! I liked how she snapped but still remained sensible about things. She wanted to talk. And mentor? Training? Oh you are evil for cutting it off like that. Grrrrr...but I still come back every week for my daily dose of Chloe. You're feeding an addiction HERE! lol. Ciao.
macgurL91 chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
wow. damon! can't wait for more! keep on keepin on! :D
Dark-n-Twisty chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
Awwwww! Finally, a SV/VD crossover, my new favorite fandom!I was so excited to see that you'd started a series in this verse, and I cannot wait for more. Chloe/Damon will be the icing on the cake.