Reviews for In My Heart Is A Memory
amazing :)

crying right now.

really really good 3
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
sniff sob So terribly beautiful. So touching. So heart wrenching. I love it!
SnowSwimmer chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
amazing story

although I really hate to ever think of Molly or Arthur to die
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Awwwww! This story is so sweet! I love all of Arthur's memories with her, especially that first one and the one when she dies (my favorite part being when he describes her as just as beautiful to him as he was that first time). Lovely, absolutely lovely work!
Dazzled-Midnight-Melody chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I loved this! It was so beautiful and breath taking, plus I got teary eyed near the end. I always thought Molly was really annoying, but through Arthur's eyes she's a gorgeous person. This was really brilliant, wow I can't even find words to describe it!

-Dazzled
R.G.B.The.Duckie chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I had never heard the song before, so I searched it on youtube and I think you did a really great job of portraying the song in this story. I specially liked how you used a quote from the song as the title. I liked how you put the year above each section. Some people don't do this, and I find it just makes everthing easier to follow. The story itself was lovely and well writen. The ending was sad, but so is the song. Good job, I really enjoyed it!
Perchance A Primrose chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This was so beautiful. My German teacher thinks I'm nuts because I'm almost crying.

Title- 4/5

Prompt- 4/5

Grammar and Spelling- 5/5

Credibility- 4/5

Plot- 5/5

Overall- 5/5

Total-27/30
londongrammar chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This was so uplifting, but so tragic at the same time. I loved the ending, it was so touching.
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This is beautiful. Arthur and Molly's relationship was portrayed perfectly, and I loved the last segment..

-Princess Ducky
controlled climb chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Ooh.. this is so sad. The moments/years you picked were brilliant. And I have to admit, I'm like this Simon person xD

My favourite part was definitely 1963. The idea of Arthur "waiting for the perfect moment" and .. aww. It's just so sweet.

The end is so incredibly, but I loved it. The last line was perfect - really fantastic.

Great job!
RandomMumble chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Oh, this was so incredibly sad! It was so touching and heartbreaking - beautiful!

The scenes you showed us were perfect. And I'm glad you let it happen when they were together! Very touching indeed. Thank you so much!
CossetteLune chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Very very well done. I like the way it was written a lot. SOO sad at the end. It makes me want to cry. . I can't even think about one of them without the other!
Weirdreadergirl chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This is so sad! Molly is one of my favorite characters, so her dying always chokes me up. But it was really good! Nice job :)