Reviews for A Day in the Life
AgiVega chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I loved this - especially the "baby" and "god" parts at the end. Aang, such a naughty boy! :D
Lirileth chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
You are a very talented writer! I'm so impressed with this story too! I love that you use proper grammar and spell words correctly and that your sentences make sense! Seriously, thank you. It drives me crazy that people will post stories that are painful to read. I loved how you made everything so realistic in this story. I'd say you are one of the best authors on fanfiction!
AnnabethLuna chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
Please do another Day! I know, this was posted years ago, and I don't even know if you're still around, but I love your writing and I love your portrayal of the characters, and . . . and yeah. Please.
anonymous chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
holy shit that was good
im in awe
EnyaandEathenyl chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Wow, this was really really good! Loved it!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
I liked this! I love things in the future but not long after the comet, and this one was really good. It was a cool idea with the whole energy bending the spirits
Kataang Fan chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
And I just read the following sentence! :( (I had immediately stopped to review about how I was crying.)
Katara shook her head, smiling to cover the fact that her chin wanted to tremble, because Aang had just unintentionally told her that he assumed they'd be together when they were ninety.
HE WILL BE DEAD! :'(
I know this was written before LoK but this just gives me feels! :(
Aang is dead! :( I'll never get over it!
Kataang Fan chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Oh my god I'm crying! :(
"You gave the nectarine to someone else. You should think about that, 'cause you know someday when you're ninety, and you've fallen out of your rocking chair again and the only person who's there to help you up is me, I want you to remember the nectarine that you didn't give me."
When she's ninety he'll be dead! :'(
Guest chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
wow I have to say excellent writing, you embodied everything and even more what is ATLA.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Wow love the interactions between the characters, alot more adult than in the show but true to character. Also excellent insight to have healing abilities control the possiblity of pregnancy :)
morgman chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
Loved it. No better way to put this except that I loved it. A great story with characters that really pull the reader into the story. Exceptionally well done!
Cheekster1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
You got that right, Katara wouldn't want anyone worrying about her. She can take care of herself, goodness. I like your rules about how this will be about the characters and not making new grandiose plot. This is a good story, not sure how I feel about your spirit world excursion, but you did get the Eastern idea of their being a spirit of the lake.
ffismylife chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
YOU'RE AMAZING! Thank you for writing this! :)
IloveAvatards chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
Wow. You are really unique! A lot of people Are really bad at keeping the characters... Well in character, but you my friend-wow. Just wow. I applaud! This was really cute!
Nessa chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
I'm seventeen. Since I was twelve, I've shipped Zuko and Katara like nobody's business. But I've never read Katara and Aang written so beautifully - in a way so that I now understand their relationship like I never had before. This story took away some of my age-old anxiety about who ended up with who! Bravo and thank you very much, ma'am.
134 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »