Reviews for A Day in the Life
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
I liked this! I love things in the future but not long after the comet, and this one was really good. It was a cool idea with the whole energy bending the spirits
Kataang Fan chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
And I just read the following sentence! :( (I had immediately stopped to review about how I was crying.)
Katara shook her head, smiling to cover the fact that her chin wanted to tremble, because Aang had just unintentionally told her that he assumed they'd be together when they were ninety.
HE WILL BE DEAD! :'(
I know this was written before LoK but this just gives me feels! :(
Aang is dead! :( I'll never get over it!
Kataang Fan chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Oh my god I'm crying! :(
"You gave the nectarine to someone else. You should think about that, 'cause you know someday when you're ninety, and you've fallen out of your rocking chair again and the only person who's there to help you up is me, I want you to remember the nectarine that you didn't give me."
When she's ninety he'll be dead! :'(
Guest chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
wow I have to say excellent writing, you embodied everything and even more what is ATLA.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Wow love the interactions between the characters, alot more adult than in the show but true to character. Also excellent insight to have healing abilities control the possiblity of pregnancy :)
morgman chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
Loved it. No better way to put this except that I loved it. A great story with characters that really pull the reader into the story. Exceptionally well done!
Cheekster1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
You got that right, Katara wouldn't want anyone worrying about her. She can take care of herself, goodness. I like your rules about how this will be about the characters and not making new grandiose plot. This is a good story, not sure how I feel about your spirit world excursion, but you did get the Eastern idea of their being a spirit of the lake.
IloveavatardsthatloveHG chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
YOU'RE AMAZING! Thank you for writing this! :)
IloveAvatards chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
Wow. You are really unique! A lot of people Are really bad at keeping the characters... Well in character, but you my friend-wow. Just wow. I applaud! This was really cute!
Nessa chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
I'm seventeen. Since I was twelve, I've shipped Zuko and Katara like nobody's business. But I've never read Katara and Aang written so beautifully - in a way so that I now understand their relationship like I never had before. This story took away some of my age-old anxiety about who ended up with who! Bravo and thank you very much, ma'am.
nikkideephantom chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
love the detail and emotion put into this! great job!
Jenn chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
Woah, so totally in character and yet completely original. I could see all of this happening in my head as if I were watching it on the TV. Congratulations, you have a gift.
Katerina Riley chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
This was very good. Everyone was so in character, I sometimes had to remind myself that I was reading, no watching the TV show. The was you described Aang and Katara's relationship was perfect. Similar to how I would've imagined it. (Actually, way better than how I would've imagined it lol.) You have a wonderful talent for writing. This had no specific, definite plot, but the story flowed really well. Haha flowed... Get it? Cuz the Waterbending and... Okay I'll stop lol ;) Just couldn't resist
Alaburn chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Loved this story! Reminded me a lot of how the show used to be. Funny dialogue, sweet and heart breaking moments, and it all flowed together so well. The actiony parts were very descriptive and the jokes had perfect timing. Your writing is really good and you did a fantastic job staying true to the original characters!
magic-and-waffles chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
Hmm, this was very interesting. A very original fanfic. I think of one day things and what typically comes to mind is a list of what the character does on a normal day. The truth is, there is no normal for them. If they ever had a day with nothing abnormal going on these guys would make something happen. We all know its true.

I normally think of Katara and Aang waiting to have sex until they are married, but that may be my own beliefs. Dispite that I still believe it was amazing. Heck, seeing what others see as "canon" is actually a lot of fun for me. Great job on keeping them in character. I'm also glad I wasn't the only one who can't believe Katara can be the only waterbender of her tribe. Sokka must be, yet it wasn't know for a long time.
129 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »