Reviews for A Day in the Life
xDStar chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Um... wow! That was just amazing! I can't even begin to describe the awesomeness that this story is. Great characterization, great plot... great everything! I love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
Another Day would be awesome! I love this story and Conversations with the Avatar, and Ive read them again and again.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
This is one of the best stories I've read. You should write more kataang!
jpg207 chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
Please do another day this was one of the best story's I have read in a long time
oOoBubbleSoapoOo chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
LOVING this story so far! But what I don't get is the part where Toph ask if Aang went Avatar State, then said how she loves SEEING it.
Toph can't see. She's blind...
Alice-in-french chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
. .much. It was just fantastic in every way! I'm one of those who sometimes have trouble with Aang and Katara's age, but with you I didn't even blink at it once!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
i completely loved it 3
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
You are very talented :)
Sappy07 chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
The most breathtaking ATLA story I have ever read.
Kudos. Brilliantly scripted, adequately seasoned with emotion, drama etc and had the perfect length.
For the love of ATLA... PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
DJNS chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. Aang is my favorite character and I must give props to anyone who manages to capture his personality. Not everyone gets it right. You also did a flawless job of incorporating the emotional side of Avatar with the spiritual. I have been missing the show a lot here lately, especially since Korra began. It's nice to have stories like this one as a touchstone. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
I really like this! I hope u do another one!
Purple Eyed Cat chapter 6 . 5/22/2012
Lovely, truly lovely. I went to your profile last night having read Alone on the Water and Performance in a Leading Role, and imagine my surprise when I found that you had A:TLA fics on your profile! I am delighted to read this, and this is an excellent take on what could have happened after the finale. With Korra airing now, and seventy years to fill in, this was believable. Your characterization was right on target, as always, and I loved how Katara entered the spirit world to find Aang-something she would do to save him. Just to see the Gaang was a treat, and it was a delightful one when you are the author crafting them. Another job well done!
A Magical Owl chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
all that in one day? wow. just wow. O_o
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
You stealer of Buffy quotes, you! Lolz, but you might want to acknowledge that it's a quote, so other Buffy crazed fangirls and boys don't swarm upon you :)
dobbinx chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
so cute! and so hard to find good kataang stories on here, glad i found yours. (:
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »