Reviews for A Day in the Life
nikkideephantom chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
love the detail and emotion put into this! great job!
Jenn chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
Woah, so totally in character and yet completely original. I could see all of this happening in my head as if I were watching it on the TV. Congratulations, you have a gift.
Katerina Riley chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
This was very good. Everyone was so in character, I sometimes had to remind myself that I was reading, no watching the TV show. The was you described Aang and Katara's relationship was perfect. Similar to how I would've imagined it. (Actually, way better than how I would've imagined it lol.) You have a wonderful talent for writing. This had no specific, definite plot, but the story flowed really well. Haha flowed... Get it? Cuz the Waterbending and... Okay I'll stop lol ;) Just couldn't resist
Alaburn chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Loved this story! Reminded me a lot of how the show used to be. Funny dialogue, sweet and heart breaking moments, and it all flowed together so well. The actiony parts were very descriptive and the jokes had perfect timing. Your writing is really good and you did a fantastic job staying true to the original characters!
magic-and-waffles chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
Hmm, this was very interesting. A very original fanfic. I think of one day things and what typically comes to mind is a list of what the character does on a normal day. The truth is, there is no normal for them. If they ever had a day with nothing abnormal going on these guys would make something happen. We all know its true.

I normally think of Katara and Aang waiting to have sex until they are married, but that may be my own beliefs. Dispite that I still believe it was amazing. Heck, seeing what others see as "canon" is actually a lot of fun for me. Great job on keeping them in character. I'm also glad I wasn't the only one who can't believe Katara can be the only waterbender of her tribe. Sokka must be, yet it wasn't know for a long time.
xDStar chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Um... wow! That was just amazing! I can't even begin to describe the awesomeness that this story is. Great characterization, great plot... great everything! I love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
Another Day would be awesome! I love this story and Conversations with the Avatar, and Ive read them again and again.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
This is one of the best stories I've read. You should write more kataang!
Greyscale207 chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
Please do another day this was one of the best story's I have read in a long time
oOoBubbleSoapoOo chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
LOVING this story so far! But what I don't get is the part where Toph ask if Aang went Avatar State, then said how she loves SEEING it.
Toph can't see. She's blind...
Alice-in-french chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
. .much. It was just fantastic in every way! I'm one of those who sometimes have trouble with Aang and Katara's age, but with you I didn't even blink at it once!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
i completely loved it 3
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
You are very talented :)
Sappy07 chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
The most breathtaking ATLA story I have ever read.
Kudos. Brilliantly scripted, adequately seasoned with emotion, drama etc and had the perfect length.
For the love of ATLA... PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
DJNS chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. Aang is my favorite character and I must give props to anyone who manages to capture his personality. Not everyone gets it right. You also did a flawless job of incorporating the emotional side of Avatar with the spiritual. I have been missing the show a lot here lately, especially since Korra began. It's nice to have stories like this one as a touchstone. Thank you for writing this.
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »