Reviews for A Day in the Life
DidGyre chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
I rarely review things, but this is good enough to warrant the effort. It's so frank and honest, it doesn't dance around the issue of teenage sex( something I find deeply refreshing, It's going to happen whether people like it or not, and in the society the story is set in it isn't even the least bit odd.), the characters are written perfectly, and while you avoid the heavy post-war issues you give a good explanation for doing so. This is the best fix I have read thus far in this fandom that focuses on Aang and Katara. It would be my favorite in the whole fandom, were it not for my deep love of Zuko and my discovery of Embers in mid December. So I'd give it a close second.
YohannaRoss chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
I just love this story! So well written and I think you really captured the caracters personallities. I've read this story a thousand times, and I would love for you to write another day. Keep up the good work! - Yohanna.
Roman Holiday chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
I think I've read this story like 3 times but it's one of the best Kataang stories out there. A lot of writers have a hard time coming up with plausible post-series conflicts and it often gets repetitive, but this was a very unique idea and it kept everyone in character.
Kali chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
Okay, so I may have already left a review and forgotten that I did, but I just want to make sure you know: THIS IS ONE OF THE ABSOLUTE BEST AVATAR STORIES I'VE EVER READ. Everyone was in perfect character and the Kataang was perfect. I never saw them getting intimate that quickly before but the way you wrote it made it so natural and loving. Great job!
DayDreamer6482 chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
That was an amazing story! I would definitely read more if you made more. I loved the relationships, how the mimmic what happens in the tv show but you add your own twist. It is also very well written.
DayDreamer6482 chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
I like how you are trying to keep the story line close to the show and the characters act as if it were a continuation of the tv show. I really enjoyed the nectarine bit because it shows a lighter side of their relationship then you go into the deeper parts of their relationship. I also like the twist with the water spirit, it gives them something to overcome. I can't wait to keep reading! :)
MorningSuns chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
So good :D You should definitely do another day!
Patronus chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
You are just incredible! can't believe I haven't read your stories before. Very good wording, very accurate and professional writing. I enjoy every word, every turn of the plot. Your characters are so natural and recognizable - it makes me swoon and long for more and more. This is the first story after a very long while that I'd like to translate into my native language to share it's beauty and the pleasure I've got reading it with my friends. Would you mind?
Sonya Rivers chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
Pleeeeaaaassssseeeeee do another Day! Seriously! This was incredibly awesome! Thanks SO MUCH for writing this!
WideStance chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
I love the Arbiter.

I can just imagine his face morphing into the trollface.

"Problem, mortal?"
turtlelover0511 chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
Oh my gosh this story was freakin amazing! I loved all the action...the spirit world problem is so original! I loved it! Everything from how you made Katara injured to having Zuko listen to the Earth Kingdom's rant all was great!
Vi-Violence chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
Wat do you ave against Kuei?
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
This made me flash back to my physics class, your logic around the lightning is flawed, you know about how it's important to be grounded if your electrocuted?
AITRain chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
hey, this is a really good read and i love the way people react to aang and how impress they think he is. yes please do another day! that would be awesome. keep up the writing
Sylvanna chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
Do more on this..if only for one fan, do it...I enjoy this (your writing) very much.

129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »