Reviews for A Day in the Life
dcp1992 chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
This was a great story! and YES do another day!
BearWithGlasses chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
A good ending to a GREAT story. Since the beginning your story was just amazing, your writing style is just easy to follow and great to read. Everyday I checked my email to see if you updated your story and, most of the time, you did and it always brighten my day. I can't wait to see more of your stories. If I haven't yet subscribe to you then I'm going to do it this instant. Can't wait to see more of you :)
Kuesel72 chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
I really don't think I can really convey in words just how much I LOVE this story. The characters and dialog are flawless. The moods and emotions draw me in as a reader completely.

PLEASE PLEASE continue this story, it would be a shame if it ended with just one day!
Leonor 'Ner chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
Wonderful!

Thank you for this amazing story!

Another day would be a very good idea :P
Leonor 'Ner chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
LOVED IT...

So... where's the rest of the story? :P
CalleighB chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
I love tough Katara. Screaming at spirits and getting in Aang's business. She's awesome! Roku's reaction was so funny, Kioshi was probably standing next to him thinking 'Katara, you dumbass!'

I hope Wen Ze Zhi agrees that they've been through enough and lets her go. Sokka's gonna be soooo mad!
Aleyvas22 chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
WHAT! Katara is the spirit world, PLEASE Don’t let it be permanent! That would be awful! POOR KatAang *Tears* An update is necessary. I need to know how Aang will get his Katara back. PS I loved it when Aang said Katara was his wife *Blushes*.
GirlWaterShaman chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
It's marikunin from livejournal! I have to say, this fic caused me to have one of my quickest soulbonds, like, ever. (Cause Wen Ze Zhi is awesome like that)
BearWithGlasses chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
I felt my heart strings being pulled as I read Katara's determination to safe Aang. I laughed at the end, it sounded like a real episode would. Amazing story, I love it and I always love to see you update! Can't wait for a new chapter!
dcp1992 chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
Nice story so far! Update soon! Poor Katara, caught in a loophole.
BenignViewer chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
Lol, as much as the tension is eating me up, I have to laugh at the way the arbiter messes with them, Toph should meet him and get lessons! XD
BenignViewer chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Oh please, please please post soon!

I can't take this suspense any longer, your wrinting is so fantastic I cannot wait the next Part!

Regards; The

~BENIGNviewer~
Penelope Applegate chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
Gaaahhhhh! Noooooo! Okay. Okay, Im hooked. I need to know what happens next! Your writiing is just pretty dang awesome, my friend. I never woulda guessed THIS outcome, lol...
D.GrayManGRL chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
Wow... she must feel pretty stupid.
Private LL Church chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
Well, great chapter but...what happened at the end sucked. How is Katara going to get out of this one? Update Soon!
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »