Reviews for A Day in the Life
CalleighB chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
I love tough Katara. Screaming at spirits and getting in Aang's business. She's awesome! Roku's reaction was so funny, Kioshi was probably standing next to him thinking 'Katara, you dumbass!'

I hope Wen Ze Zhi agrees that they've been through enough and lets her go. Sokka's gonna be soooo mad!
PandaLily22 chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
WHAT! Katara is the spirit world, PLEASE Don’t let it be permanent! That would be awful! POOR KatAang *Tears* An update is necessary. I need to know how Aang will get his Katara back. PS I loved it when Aang said Katara was his wife *Blushes*.
GirlWaterShaman chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
It's marikunin from livejournal! I have to say, this fic caused me to have one of my quickest soulbonds, like, ever. (Cause Wen Ze Zhi is awesome like that)
BearWithGlasses chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
I felt my heart strings being pulled as I read Katara's determination to safe Aang. I laughed at the end, it sounded like a real episode would. Amazing story, I love it and I always love to see you update! Can't wait for a new chapter!
dcp1992 chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
Nice story so far! Update soon! Poor Katara, caught in a loophole.
BenignViewer chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
Lol, as much as the tension is eating me up, I have to laugh at the way the arbiter messes with them, Toph should meet him and get lessons! XD
BenignViewer chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Oh please, please please post soon!

I can't take this suspense any longer, your wrinting is so fantastic I cannot wait the next Part!

Regards; The

BENIGNviewer
Penelope Applegate chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
Gaaahhhhh! Noooooo! Okay. Okay, Im hooked. I need to know what happens next! Your writiing is just pretty dang awesome, my friend. I never woulda guessed THIS outcome, lol...
D.GrayManGRL chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
Wow... she must feel pretty stupid.
Private LL Church chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
Well, great chapter but...what happened at the end sucked. How is Katara going to get out of this one? Update Soon!
Kikoia chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
Okay, that Wen Ze Zhi guy cracks me up but wants me to punch him in the face with a mallet at the same time. xD Niiiice one Katara...

Great story! I want to see Aang's face when Katara goes back :D MORE!
PandaLily22 chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
WHAT! Aang's back in the spirit world and Katara is going there after him! Now that's a twist! PS I'm loving Zuko and Katara' frriendship. Please update soon. Can't wait for more!
Quatrina-san chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
I'm really enjoying this story! It feels just like watching, you've got the world and characters so perfect! Great job and I hope to read more!
SodaLovesPoprocks chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
you can't just stop after one day, you have to keep this story going and going. It's my favorite out of all the avatar stories on this website. I love it :)
Penelope Applegate chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
Ohhh schnap! Yikes! What's wrong with my boy, Aang? Can't wait to read more - seriously, update sooon! Lol.
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »