Reviews for A Day in the Life
SPYforYOU chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
oh gosh, I love your story. This is the first good one I've read in a while. There is good fluf, but you don't make us gag with it. And you have some good family bonding time. Toph isn't forgotten, and the people act like themselves.

Please update fast, I'd love to see where this goes. :)
Woobaby chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This is a great story! Very similar to the feel of the show but more mature. I love the way you write Aang and Katara's relationship!
Private LL Church chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
Nice chapter again. I was laughing through half of it. And the ending...the next chapter sounds like it will be interesting. Update Soon!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This is a good story. Please continue. Aang and Katara forever.
Kikoia chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
OMGNESS, Sokko can benderz? :O

This story is really funny, I love it. :) Put up more, please!
Kuesel72 chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
Great chapter. I like the bonding between Zuko and Katara, and her description of their (Aang & Katara's) relationship. The 'fanclubs' had me laughing - can't wait for the next installment!
CalleighB chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Another great chapter! Iroh even knows what kind of tea wards off angry spirits - he's just awesome! I love the comfortable banter between the members of the group. Best of all, I enjoy your observations through Katara, that the world seems different after you've gone all the way, that you long for your mother when feeling ill and that when the guy you love accidently mentions your future together, your brain turns to mush. More, please.
CalleighB chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
I love this chapter's description of their relationship. Your account of the aftermath of the bridge collapse was detailed and well written. What it comes down to is that I enjoy reading what you've written and that's what writing is all about.
PandaLily22 chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Once again thanks for another very surprising chapter. I didn’t expect a Water Spirit to attack Katara; I’ve never read that before. Nice twist. I liked how Aang went into the spirit world and fought the spirit. Also I agree with some of the other comments, why would the spirit attack, I’m guessing to get the Avatar’s attention…? Anyways, "Aw, to heck with Zuko. I'm his great-grandfather, you know. I'll send him to his room without supper." I laughed so hard at this! You are very clever. Keep up the good work. I can’t wait for another chapter.
D.GrayManGRL chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Why didn't they just ask Yue for help? And why didn't the spirit try to communicate, instead of harm?
Private LL Church chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
Nice chapter again. The water spirit thing was interesting. Did Aang finish it off though and is it out of Katara or is it still in her? I am a little confused on that part.

The end was funny though.
SuperQwertification chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
Haha funny ending. I really like where this is going and keep up the good work.
Kuesel72 chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
Top notch writing, and I love the twists. There are several new ones that I haven't run across before. Keep the excellent chapters coming!
Selene The Moon Goddess chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
awww its really cute. I like it a lot. please write more
PandaLily22 chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
“They'd been too young to fight a war, and yet they had. Too young to go questing all over the world, but so they had. Too young to die...but he had. Too young to kill...but she would have, for him. Too young to fall in love, but they both had. Frankly, she didn't care one little bit what anyone else thought they were too young for.” I loved this quote. I have to say it, your story is amazing. It’s flows so easily. It’s like reading out of a journal. I find myself really looking forward to another chapter. Please continue and don’t change your style. :D
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »