Reviews for A Day in the Life
Kikoia chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
Okay, that Wen Ze Zhi guy cracks me up but wants me to punch him in the face with a mallet at the same time. xD Niiiice one Katara...

Great story! I want to see Aang's face when Katara goes back :D MORE!
Aleyvas22 chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
WHAT! Aang's back in the spirit world and Katara is going there after him! Now that's a twist! PS I'm loving Zuko and Katara' frriendship. Please update soon. Can't wait for more!
Quatrina-san chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
I'm really enjoying this story! It feels just like watching, you've got the world and characters so perfect! Great job and I hope to read more!
SodaLovesPoprocks chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
you can't just stop after one day, you have to keep this story going and going. It's my favorite out of all the avatar stories on this website. I love it :)
Penelope Applegate chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
Ohhh schnap! Yikes! What's wrong with my boy, Aang? Can't wait to read more - seriously, update sooon! Lol.
Penelope Applegate chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
Hah.

The nectarine... and the I-want-Aang... and the angry Zuko...

Sighhhs :) Loved this chapter.
SPYforYOU chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
oh gosh, I love your story. This is the first good one I've read in a while. There is good fluf, but you don't make us gag with it. And you have some good family bonding time. Toph isn't forgotten, and the people act like themselves.

Please update fast, I'd love to see where this goes. :)
Woobaby chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This is a great story! Very similar to the feel of the show but more mature. I love the way you write Aang and Katara's relationship!
Private LL Church chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
Nice chapter again. I was laughing through half of it. And the ending...the next chapter sounds like it will be interesting. Update Soon!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This is a good story. Please continue. Aang and Katara forever.
Kikoia chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
OMGNESS, Sokko can benderz? :O

This story is really funny, I love it. :) Put up more, please!
Kuesel72 chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
Great chapter. I like the bonding between Zuko and Katara, and her description of their (Aang & Katara's) relationship. The 'fanclubs' had me laughing - can't wait for the next installment!
CalleighB chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Another great chapter! Iroh even knows what kind of tea wards off angry spirits - he's just awesome! I love the comfortable banter between the members of the group. Best of all, I enjoy your observations through Katara, that the world seems different after you've gone all the way, that you long for your mother when feeling ill and that when the guy you love accidently mentions your future together, your brain turns to mush. More, please.
CalleighB chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
I love this chapter's description of their relationship. Your account of the aftermath of the bridge collapse was detailed and well written. What it comes down to is that I enjoy reading what you've written and that's what writing is all about.
Aleyvas22 chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Once again thanks for another very surprising chapter. I didn’t expect a Water Spirit to attack Katara; I’ve never read that before. Nice twist. I liked how Aang went into the spirit world and fought the spirit. Also I agree with some of the other comments, why would the spirit attack, I’m guessing to get the Avatar’s attention…? Anyways, "Aw, to heck with Zuko. I'm his great-grandfather, you know. I'll send him to his room without supper." I laughed so hard at this! You are very clever. Keep up the good work. I can’t wait for another chapter.
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »