Reviews for The Aftermath
aruvqan chapter 20 . 5/23
LOL my 84 Honda V30 Magna could do 140 ... and is worlds less expensive than a Triumph ) And my 75 rebored V8 mustang used to whip the piss out of corvettes on track days at Watkins Glen [$50 and you got to hang out and drive on the track in pick up races when there wasn't anything actually on schedule. It isn't what you have so much as how you use it, like with men )
Sarai chapter 32 . 11/17/2014
Awesome!
the newest daughter chapter 32 . 12/27/2013
I am so glad all of it worked out but my heart still aches for Tank and Lula
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 32 . 11/9/2013
just heartbreaking from start to finish, am in floods of tears , you write poignant very well
basketcse chapter 32 . 4/27/2013
Lester? Awww. Crap? What happened? Nuh...Uhh.
basketcse chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
Awww..Crap. I burned up a whole box of tissues. You might just be a better tear extractor than me.
tntinker chapter 32 . 1/22/2013
love this story!
tntinker chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
wow you killed off Lula . nobody EVER kills Lula
Rangeralltheway chapter 32 . 1/6/2013
Very sad but great story, thankyou.
Dog in the Manger chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Just found this story and loved every chapter. Thanks for sharing it.
jkgk chapter 32 . 8/31/2012
This one was sad and funny, frustrating and happy and it made me cry and laugh. I guess just like real life! Thanks for writing one i really enjoyed. Hope you are still writing
nancd24 chapter 32 . 6/30/2012
I can't even tell you how much I cried reading this. you made it all feel very real. Thanks for writing it
rangerbabe.1 chapter 32 . 6/19/2012
Very sad glad they all got a happy ending.
Proudofyoubabe chapter 32 . 2/27/2012
Loved this story (although it was sad). Loved your very interesting and unique approach to bringing Steph and Ranger and Connie and Tank together. I felt happy in the end. I hope to read more from you as I just recently stumbled upon your writing. Great work.

Elaine
Bellamora chapter 32 . 2/26/2012
Hello,

I had a sleepless night and read the enitre story in one big swoop. Your story is BRILLAINT. I loved every moment. I discovered you in another readser favorite. I love Steph & Rnager and found your story. I kept swearing I would review after each chapter but I could not stop reading long enough to write. I was so sad to see Lula gone but you used her death in the nicest possible way. You showed us all kinds of love and relationship. You continued to respect the character of Lula and helped her transition each story. I also totally love that you shoed us all these other important relationships- family dealing with life. Thank you for sharing your beatiful alternate world.

I plan on reading more of your stories. :D

Excellent!