Reviews for The Hair of the Dog
Kakkorat is Cake chapter 1 . 8/6
I want you to know how much this made me laugh. This was so freakin' hilarious, I was crackin' up. Good story.
~ Kakkarot is Kake~
cumberling chapter 1 . 5/23
Hilarious! I laughed way too much. I enjoyed reading this. Loveee royai family. Thank you!
sakura-iris57 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
This was beyond hilarious! I laughed so hard. Awesome work!
Floranna chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I have read this several times and I am still left in a cackling mess at the end. I am emetophobic, but even my disgust on the vomit can't stop me from laughing. This is absolutely awesome.
Darkside.Wolf chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I almost died laughing xDDDDD good job!
jessi chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Great story, very funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Starship Artisan chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Hahahaha that was great!
SammyQuill chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
*has finally worked up the courage to leave a review*

I don't know if this is cheating or not because I already told you how much I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Olly and Lia Mustang but I don't mind telling you yet again. Olly is a brat for a reason, he is Roy's son. XD And Lia is just the cutest thing in the world. And the very fact that Roy and Riza are married and have these kids makes me go into a happy daze.

I love this fic so much because I've had one too many vodka induced hangovers in my life and God, I can totally relate to poor Mr. Mustang. Except I don't have sick and screaming kids to deal with in the morning. Everything you mentioned here, the light, sounds, morning and the notion of getting up in general, is spot on. When I wake up after one too many at the bar, all I want to do is suffocate myself with the pillow and bury my body under the blankets, far far away from the noisy, smelly, bright world. XD

Poor Riza, she should have known silence is never a good sign in her house, it usually means someone is in biiiiig trouble. Forget the military, the real challenge is raising the kids. :D If it were up to me, I would advice the pet to go back to bed and forget it ever happened so that by the time she feels normal again, the mess will be all gone.

Again, really, really well done. Anyone who's ever had a killer hangover will love this fic because there is so much truth in it. And for those who haven't, they'll just love it for the brilliant writing. :)

dancer-purple chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Lol~! Once again, a hilarious story! XDDDD
Steph's chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Huahuahua! Shes really going to kill him... Such a funny story! Im glad that you published another one. Im still working on mine. Its got 19 chapters and its far from finished... Anyway, congrats! I hope Ill see some more of your stuff soon!

greetings from Brazil!
Mortichai chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I laughed. SO. HARD. this story was SO. AMAZING. something i could totally see them doing -.- haha poor roy... wait no, POOR BARFED ON CHILDREN/HAYATE! oh, riza too. cant forget about her or she might put a gun to my face.

Disastergirl chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Omg, I love it. Poor Roy. XD and poor you, by the sound of it. I hope you're feeling better now? Your fic was ridiculously funny and the mouthsneeze thing was actually disgusting (but in an awesome way) it's lucky for Roy that riza's too tired from pregnancy to bother yelling at him properly. And yay for inflicting roy with exaggerated versions of your own suffering! That's exactly what I'm doing in my fic- I am currently very tired all the time due to school etc, so therefore Roy is suffering from chronic exhaustion in my dtory. Tis only fair. :D oh, and I couldn't see any errors on the story and I pretty much always pick up on them, so I don't think you need to worry about that. And I am still going to write a review for chapter 23 of qc! Just cos I'm bring stupidly slow about it doesn't mean I've forgotten. :)
Thousand Sunny Lyon chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Ooooooohhhhhhhh wow. That was funny. And a terrible scene, and it would have to be quite terrible to shock OLLY of all people (if he's part devil, I wonder whose side of the family he takes it from?).

Well. I'm sure glad today was a pretty good stomach day, lol. The horror. Now if only Grinningdog could choose a better time to instigate this conversation...

fueled_by_kodak (Grinningdog)

mmm squid tentacles..

redefines_dedication (me)

fuushi_no_taisa (Hayaku)

*stays AWAY from Wes*

bring that in the apartment, you'll be sleeping outside with them

there are squids outside?

wow, Utah. Just wow.

Flying squids in Utah

Matsudai (good friend)

t'ch .

squid tentacles are good.

xD tahts' not the nastiest thing either.

salted fish guts!

i'm trying to write a review about roy puking all over his family AND YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT HELPING!

or boiled pig's blood that come out to be cubes.

:'3 ohh; those are good.

LOL so you read it!

yep. just now. and you're making me regret it!

... and it goes downhill from there.

Don't be sick! Great to see more excellent new work, I grinned to see something new from you.
Megami.Ze chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
On that note: how are you feeling?

Another point: Oh my god... can I just tell you I love you for this line: "When had the light become so offensive and 'in your face'?" I absolutely giggled myself silly. Thank you so much for that little gem.

You should write a oneshot of that stag party! My god, does THAT sound entertaining ;) Breda sleeping on a bar... I love that mental image.

Speaking of mental images: Olly and Lia in the sink, naked? I LOVE YOU! That was just... the cherry on top. I can just see their imploring little gazes at their mother - ok, Lia would be imploring and Olly would be borderline 'ohshit'. I love the children you have made. So much.

On the oneshot in general? What can I say, you KNOW I love it ;) Ever since you concocted it in your head I've been a fan. Having it out in writing is simply a gift. One of which I immensely enjoyed.

So, thanks!