Reviews for Transition
LokiTheDemi-God chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
Oh my God! I found this story yesterday and read it immediatly and it is great!
The characters completely the way they should be and it's really fascinating to read.
So please... continue! You can't just stop here! .
LonelyNightz chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
are you going to continue this?
Doradus Fairywinkle-Cosma chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
Please update this story!
Isaldaria chapter 9 . 5/22/2012
Wow - I love this story! Please, try to make it complete... (sorry for my bad english - I'm german ;) )
DammitJim chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Adorable!
Nimueiswriting chapter 9 . 2/2/2012
Ive put your fic in Story Alert because im really liking it and i would like to go on reading it.

Your writing is good, you uses adjetives and subordinate phrases, which makes the narration interesting. Also, i love how yore developing the feelings of friendship between them. Watson and Sherlock seem to me hard and difficult characters to write about, so im so happy youre been loyal to them as in the books or the tvserie ;)

So, yeah, just saying i really love your fic. Please, go on writing, we would love to continue reading you!
Emilyackles chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
i love jane!is so sweet!more pleasee!moooreeeeeeee
Dr. Paranoia chapter 9 . 1/9/2012
I'm eager to see where this story goes, I love it so far! Hope you update soon :)
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 9 . 1/7/2012
Very cool story :)
Fantasy's-Priestess chapter 9 . 12/31/2011
Pretty, pretty please update soon! I 3 this story and I'd adore an update! I especially love the interaction between Jean and Holmes by the way :)

UPDATE! :D
silvermoongirl10 chapter 9 . 12/28/2011
This was such a good story! Is there any chance you will finish it?
Euphoriaoverhappiness chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
Like.
Rising Cielo chapter 9 . 9/30/2011
Best Sherlock Fiction I've read so far! I somewhat love the atmosphere between Homes & Watson.

I can't wait to read the next chapter! Pls. update soon :)
gizachick chapter 9 . 9/5/2011
So many Holmes/Watson stories are so sad. Perhaps I just feel empathy for Holmes but I definitely think that he has the greater right to be depressed in this situation if you ignore the fact that Watson's wife has just died.
KariSilver chapter 9 . 9/1/2011
This is the best Sherlock fic I've read. I love that it's true to the books but also realistic. I really hope that you continue with it :)