Reviews for Hello Again
Still waiting year after year for this fic.
Animaman chapter 9 . 4/25
Okay, feeling disappointed, part one got Takeru and Hikari separated, and in part two, was hoping they finally get together, and yet you stop before that can actually happen. Talk about getting your hopes ups, only to have them come tumbling down. That is both mean and cruel. Please tell me that you at least plan to finish this fic, because leaving it as is, especially when you're so close, especially when you could at least do a Takari wedding scene, along with maybe a Takari family scene, to show how happy an ending they get.
Takari Fan chapter 9 . 3/26
AH PLEASE UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER THE LAST OR SOON-TO-BE THE LAST!
I REALLY LIKE YOUR STORY SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE IT SOON! LIKE RIGHT NOW! XD
For the love of everything related to Digimon, UPDATE. Digimon is even back, with Digimon Adventure Tri! Anyway please finish this amazing story. Also looking forward to Takari. PS Could you do Izzy X Mimi?
Miffyfan chapter 9 . 1/9
I've been reading Hello again for the past few years over and over. It's definitely my favourite Takari story on all - I even like this one better than the prequel. It pains me every time to see this story unfinished. If you are never going to finish it, it'd be nice if you would leave a note somewhere letting us know. On the brighter side, if you are going to finish it, that would be awesome! I am looking forward to your update! Hopefully a new chapter~
Dr-Doctor1992 chapter 9 . 10/4/2015
Frenemies can be cute.
rencecam1 chapter 9 . 6/13/2015
please update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 1/23/2015
O_olll awkward...
Guest chapter 9 . 1/13/2015
You seriously MUST continue this! You could consider putting the Ishida and Yagami family on the same table or maybe a dance? Not matter what you choose to do, I'm sure it'll be an amazing idea. Looking forward to the next chapter.
borntofly-butstill-unwritten chapter 9 . 12/25/2014
Please don't tell me this story is discontinued, come on! Tk and kari need to have closure!
YukaNYuki-twin chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Gosh... I really love your story a lot!
Takari fans forever!
New digimon adventure 2015 coming right up..I'm so excited! I hope you will more digimon fanfic gehee
Callie chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
I love you story..and i would really like you to continue it..Cuz Takeru and Hikari finally get together in here..i would wait patiently for you too finish it... BEST ENDING PLEASE! )
NURIN chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
HURRY UP AND POST THE DINNER PARTY ALREADY!
mimidigimonfans chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
This was really an amazing story! () I hope you will continue(º﹃º )
renegades520 chapter 9 . 10/8/2014