Reviews for Hello Again
rencecam1 chapter 9 . 6/13
please update soon
O_olll awkward...
You seriously MUST continue this! You could consider putting the Ishida and Yagami family on the same table or maybe a dance? Not matter what you choose to do, I'm sure it'll be an amazing idea. Looking forward to the next chapter.
borntofly-butstill-unwritten chapter 9 . 12/25/2014
Please don't tell me this story is discontinued, come on! Tk and kari need to have closure!
YukaNYuki-twin chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Gosh... I really love your story a lot!
Takari fans forever!
New digimon adventure 2015 coming right up..I'm so excited! I hope you will more digimon fanfic gehee
Callie chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
I love you story..and i would really like you to continue it..Cuz Takeru and Hikari finally get together in here..i would wait patiently for you too finish it... BEST ENDING PLEASE! )
NURIN chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
HURRY UP AND POST THE DINNER PARTY ALREADY!
mimidigimonfans chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
This was really an amazing story! () I hope you will continue(º﹃º )
renegades520 chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
Come on where's number 10 this series is so good
cody chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Hurry up you updated last year just finish the gosh darn story I'm a huge fan and I hope you continue to write your heart out this is the best fan fiction I have ever read please continue writing more. ps. I didn't want to read another fan fiction because this one was so good.
cody chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
You usually where a suit and tie depending on what kind of party
please hurry chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
Hurry up with the next chapter
Kameyoshi Alice chapter 9 . 9/23/2014
Goshh! cliffhanger! Why did you stopped writing this?! Its beautiful! I love everything! . . ! I'm serious! Why did ya stopped?! I love this very much! The way you described everything, it was lovely and if you EVER become an author, I WILL buy all of ur books for sure! So please, if you read this message, could you please update this story? I'm dying to know what is gonna happen next QwQ

PLEASE, AIHARA-SAN
Kimkat scared chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
Your amazing!
Kimkat scared chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
I just dont like willis no offense if u do! Sorry ! Ah he he!