Reviews for In Search of the Bishop
Lucilla2 chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
I really enjoyed the story and I'm glad you found a way to alter the time-line and save Father Octavian. Love the wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff the Doctor does (Yes, I'm a Who-fan!). And yay that the other clerics were saved too. The Bishop was a great character, it's too bad they killed him off. I enjoyed the Doctor and River too - I can't wait to see the new episode that comes out today!
MayFairy chapter 12 . 2/15/2011
YAY! i'm so happy that he rewrote it and saved him! that is just totally awesome.
Heartsings chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
Hi MayFairy,

First of all, thank you for all your reviews and for continuing to read my story. Yes, I've written a chapter about the Weeping Angels because I plan to save all of the clerics that became so dear to us in those two episodes. So, one more chapter left before I wrap it all up.

I'm glad you've enjoyed my story so far. I hope you won't be confused once I bring it to a close. :o)

Heartsings
MayFairy chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
i am kind of confused as to why you have basically just written out a transcript of most of the time of angels, but i'm guessing it's to wind up octavians story? i don't know, but it's good.
MayFairy chapter 10 . 1/5/2011
brilliant chapter! i love how the tenth doctor was so excited to see his next body. funny!
MayFairy chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
oh no! a bomb! and of course river isn't dead, but it is sad that he thinks she is!
Tribute chapter 5 . 11/17/2010
Very entertaining! Keep it up!
MayFairy chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
i do love this story, it is brilliant. and now bob will see the TARDIS! YAY! i liked bob!
MayFairy chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
okay, i am liking it. very interesting and exciting. however it is very, very confusing. oh well. maybe i'm just thick. :)
Garfield71 chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
This story sounds extremely interesting. Keep up writing :-)
Doctor-River chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
Omg! I can't wait for more, please update soon! I didn't trust that Andrew guy anyway, I hope River is okay, he can't hurt her I'm sure the Doctor will come up with something when he comes round!
MayFairy chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
i feel slightly confused, but i'm liking it. keep it up!
MayFairy chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
okay, i like the story, but why did you kill bob? he needs to be alive. angel bob was one of my favourites!
civilian-identities chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This is awesome! Really and truly, awesomely awesome!

I've always loved the Tenth (or even previous Doctor's) Doctor crossing paths with Eleven or Eleven's companions - specifically River Song. And Father Octavian is such an awesome character, too, who is, sadly, very underused usually. (Not anymore!)

River's interactions with the Doctor are brilliant and totally spot on - just the right amount of arrogance, and still some surprise (considering she only met Ten once and that was right before she died). Ten's confusion is spot on, too. He does have a tendency to get a bit confused, the poor fellow. )

This is a great (AWESOME!) start, and I can't wait to see more! )

-Inky Marshmallow