Reviews for Darkness Fades
The Angel crimson chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
no se... me puso muy triste leerlo enserio te quedo genial, es una lastima que sea un one shot porque en verdad queria conti, me encanto tu fic y mas aun el anime
gracias por recordarme unos momentos felices
SagenWarrior chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
would love to see more of this couple
OfeliaWolf chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I LOVER THIS PAIR

i just wish they made more

Great Work!
Dark Cyradis chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I really do think this could have happened, what with the bleak, desperate situation the Shangri-La and Tony's both dangerously child-like amorality/ability to take what he wants selfishly even while truly loving and caring for his beloved Grandpa. You did a great job capturing both characters believably-great job!
Simoun Sibylla chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Ooooh. I really like how you captured the strangeness of Tony's position-grown up in so many ways, but still confused and growing and young. Very nice story!
Anna chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I don't have an account, but I just had to review this! I loved the way you described Tony's feelings, and how no one has the same affect on him that Jomy does. I really hope you write more for this pairing!
spiritmind675 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I think you can leave it at Mu without an 's' at the end. One Mu, 5 Mu-it sounds right. 3

Other than that-it's a good fic, I like how it's a look at how Tony feels, how he feels strange being the taller one, yet liking that because it means he can help better.

Very nice.