Reviews for Copper
christel56 chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
Hi you, I know its a long time ago, but your story is really good, I wonder why you didnt have continued. Please try to go on, it would be interesting where this will go.
Greetings from Germany
Chris
jenninemarie chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
U stopped it there, I so want more!
Shawnybaby chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
This story is really good hope you finish it!
Niner22 chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
please update!
anu17 chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
PLZZZZZZZ update it! :((
anj chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
please update this its so good
jh126 chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
Well, I don't know how I missed "Copper" but I did. Here it is almost Christmas 2011, more than a year after your wrote this. I'm wondering why you stopped. This is cute, altho Andy does kind of irritate me here. She's riding with Sam, fantastic hunky hottie that he is, and she's acting like an idiot. But, I'd love to see where this him buying her a drink after shift at the Penny for some "hair of the dog that bit her" drinks. Are you ever going to consider picking this back up? Hope so. You are a really good fanfic writer, and I have enjoyed all your work.
kmart92 chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
I would really really love it if you would continue this story! Update soon please!
jh126 chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
Oh Yeah! I really like this one! It really baffles me why you write to a certain point, and then stop. You're so good at this, and you really get me hooked, and then ... nothing more. Why? I HATE being left hanging. Come on...give!
jahwong chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
what a great story! can't wait to read more! love that everything changed because of one fixed lock. please please update soon!
Taly-chan chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
You know what's interesting? How much the dynamic changes. Much of their camaraderie has to do with the fact that they really go at each other those first two days (till ass saves his ass, of course), and so are pretty comfortable reaming each other. They actually use it as a defense mechanism for gods sake! So, seeing them being following usual civil speech rules? very different.
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Very intriguing. I loved how you made one tiny change (the crappy lock) and everything goes far different. Great start.
giraffee chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
Loved the story, hope you keep writing even though it's been a while since you updated.
katie.pierce23 chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
Love it!
srsn chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
It's so awesome! I need more!

But I see that you haven't updated this in a long time (

Hope you get back to it!