Reviews for Sex Pistol
Rain Graye chapter 22 . 9/10
This was the most heart-wrenching fic I have ever read. It almost sent me into a depression. I know you won't read this because this fic is really old but I though I'd leave this anyway. I am little dissappointed that there isn't an epilogue like you said there would be but I suppose I will make one up myself. It killed me to see these two apart.
sorryspence chapter 22 . 6/6
Beautiful. Heart-wrenchingly beautiful... I really liked how you portrayed the characters and the relationships they share. It is quite realistic I think. Thank you so much for sharing.
alex.the.ravenclaw.71394 chapter 22 . 2/4
one of the best wolfstar fanfictions out there, it has the right amount of happiness, angst, smut, and the gay. That added with music and bands makes it amazing.
toomanyfandoms123 chapter 22 . 6/3/2016
It was amazing. I have no other words to say regarding the story. I'm so glad I got closure. Will you post the epilogue?
Kanna Raimi chapter 22 . 1/30/2016
Yes! Fucking, finally!

I have been waiting for these two gits to get there shit together. Ugh! I need a good Drarry after this, something cute and not cliché.

This was so heavy and so real, I nearly suffocated. I want a sequel tho, so get on that if you can. If you're already working on it, or it's done already, send me a link.

Thx
Lauren Stark chapter 22 . 8/26/2015
I love love love love love love love this fic. The plot took me on an insane journey and the characterization was so incredible. Your writing has incredible flow and its enchanting. The sexy bits were phenomenal! I The absolute best part was the ending line though because it fit perfectly and tied everything together. Great job on this awesome fic and thanks so much for writing it!
Mioche chapter 22 . 7/21/2015
This is such an amazingly beautiful and heart wrenching story; I honestly couldn't get enough of it. I found myself simultaneously loving and wanting to punch your characters but the whole thing is just so creative and original and genuine. Thank you for such an excellent read!
Paddfoote chapter 22 . 7/20/2015
I am so glad I gave this a chance, since I normally pass over stories that put our favorite wizards/witches as muggles. I have new picture of a young Remus in my mind thanks to you. For some reason punk Remus just works. So thank you for that.

This story is good, and I find myself re-reading some of my favorite chapters. I hope you eventually post the epilogue to this. I know it has been a few years, but you have at least one person in me, who would absolutely devour it, and enjoy it. :)
Veale chapter 22 . 6/12/2015
Loved it, didn't think I would like Remus OOC but his portrayal was amazing
b-nothing chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Bahaha this is great
I am the Color of Boom chapter 22 . 11/15/2014
I loved this story. So much, so much it's made me not want to write WolfStar ever again, because I just want to remember them just like this. Hahahaha. I swear, you've completely wrecked me.

This was perfect.
I am the Color of Boom chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhh
I am the Color of Boom chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
Really cool chapter. I haven't seen this done before. What a great way to introduce information about the characters and back plot, and it all felt so natural.
I am the Color of Boom chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
This just gets better and better. I love how hardcore the girls are, and Remus and Sirius, yes. Ahahaha! I can't wait.
I am the Color of Boom chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Hahahaha! Ohhhh, this is soooo good! A friend rec'd this to me, and I see why now. Remus is so hot.