Reviews for Displaced
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
the slutty fate is going to create chaos! this gets more interesting every time, update soon please!
megamar chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
How long has it been
it amazing that you still writing this story
I hope the player Fate didn't get her hand on our lovely Nanoha not the stripper Nanoha of course.
update soon, I'm looking forward to it
Aka Chibi-chan chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
Wow... I'm speechless. I, I don't know what to think of this Fate. I just don't know though I do have this little voice in the back of my head whisper to murder, uh I mean knock some senses into this Fate. Haha oh man my head hurts... This Fate is too much

I can't wait to what happens when she gets caught. Oh man! If this Fate has NEVER met Nanoha's SLT then, then... Well it was nice knowing you, Player Fate!
Will Lockhart chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
Oh wow, this is interesting. It is nice to see u update and that this story is not dead. I gt a feeling that the other fate is messed up things... Please update soon!
ZERO chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Still no chapter 5 yet?
zero chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Still no new chapters yet?
AyahDiamon chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
This is very very interesting. To see Fate in such a predicament is a very nice story! Not to mention all the crazy things happening to her haha XD

I get lost sometimes in reading but maybe that's just me. I can't wait for the next updates! Like really! I'm excited!
Kanon chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
"I'm surprised you can see us from the friend zone." Best line ever!
Arcon1 chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Interesting story. I look foward to more.
Aka Chibi-chan chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
Did Fate really say "my wife's student"? "my wife"! really!? or was that a mistake?

and oh boy Shamal is scary in this universe. Everything is soo different! I'm having a hard time getting use to and understanding it. I feel sorry for Fate. She has it even worse.

Great fic so far! I can't wait to read more! especially about Nanoha! Update again soon!
Aka Chibi-chan chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
oh wow Nanoha is bad ha ha ha TT Nanoha

Ending was sad even though that's how it should be. It was still really sad Poor Chrono Where is Amy when he needs her?

Poor Fate too No one is listening to her. Well except Teana.

I can't wait to read more! Hopefully you can tell me more about this... this other Nanoha. (I got shivers)
AnonexistedID chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
Finally, it's been so long. I really like this fic. Hope you can update it regularly.
Aka Chibi-chan chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
No way. I'm speechless...

Oh goodness gracious! What have you done to Nanoha!

but I got to say... This is VERY interesting I like it! I can't wait to read more.

Still... What have you done to NANOHA!
Aka Chibi-chan chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Oh my god! I'm terrified of this story! Fate and Chrono are... and they have a... Oh boy I feel dizzy haha hmm this very... interesting. I would love to find out more about this and oh please, please let this be a alternate universe! I need my NanoFate
ZonaRose chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Wow poor Fate.

Good story and nice plot too.

I look forward to more on this one.

In Love & Light,