Reviews for A World Worth Looking For, A World Worth Finding
SierraYdeo chapter 23 . 10/22/2013
I Really Love The Story ...Pls. Keep My ..I Love .Story...hehehe
Whojohnlockian of Baker Street chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
:) I love the story of the little mermaid but what I love more is an Axel and Roxas pairing(well almost all KH/final fantasy pairings) for that theirs an underwater world of a smexy awesomness Axel! Also it's a long story so that I can get more reading time and plot building for this awesome pairing. xD Thank you for such a great story. _
Pandasaurluv chapter 23 . 8/15/2012
:O my favorite part was all of it. Seriously. I love it .
blackxxcat013 chapter 23 . 8/22/2011
This fanfic is probably one of the best ones I've seen! Once I started reading it, I couldn't stop and it always saddened me when I had to separate from this wonderful creation. I just love it so much~

themusicalmuffin chapter 23 . 8/18/2011
Aaaawww! xD

I didn't see any glaring errors. It was my pleasure to beta for you!

Love the story. :D
arkahamshinmuyahoo.com chapter 23 . 8/18/2011
awwww

this plot is quite good and cute, little tiny strange words here and there, but nothing to be horrified, but the rest is quite amazing :D

good work u

*still wondering what kind of gifts riku and roxas get afters the spell"
animeXIII chapter 23 . 8/17/2011
Wonderful story, thank you for posting and finishing it. -
chocomiiillk13 chapter 23 . 8/16/2011
Aawwww it's over? Boooo I loved it! This was fun story! Sequel? :D great story and ending chapters, it was pleasure to read. :DD
chocomiiillk13 chapter 21 . 8/16/2011
Ugh. This made me sad :[
WinterTurndra chapter 23 . 8/16/2011
Yay! A lovely fluffy ending :D i was starting to feel Roxas's lonliness :$ i'm glad Axel had been receiving Roxas's bottles too :p
chocomiiillk13 chapter 19 . 8/16/2011
I so think Roxy should stay :] he knows he wants too! Great chapter again :]
xiaohou chapter 23 . 8/16/2011
Love it? Of course I do!

I'm just a little confuse about Sepiroth... Why he want to kill Riku and I though he will come back in another chapter... -.-;;;;

My favorite part is whenever Riku acts like older brother toward Roxas, so cute~~~~ I love brotherly love... XD
RoXeL-HIkarU 13 chapter 23 . 8/15/2011
Oh my gosh I loved it!It was amazing 3 You're a great writer and this was a very good story and Idea!
ksienie chapter 23 . 8/15/2011
I was so happy to wake up and see so many chapter updates in my inbox!

A little dissapointed to see the 'licking healing' didn't get continued, but the ending was super cute nonetheless.

I'm kind of sad and happy at the same time the story is finished. Dx I'l miss my favourite mermen.
InvisibleGem chapter 23 . 8/15/2011
I-It's done D:!

I think it's sad that it's done, though I really liked the happy ending ;-) Roxas swimming out towards Axel; D'awww~!

Really cute story, I really liked it and will probably be rereading it sometime :-)

After the part where Riku told him that he was going to stay, I kept chanting "Stay! Stay! Stay! Stay!" - Some last minutes of "drama" that really put the story to a good end :-)

Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to reading more of your amazing stories in the future :-D!