Reviews for Two of a Kind
Lemon Icee chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
This was really beautifully written! You are my absolute favorite SGA writer, and this story is just a prime example of why that is! Oh please write more like this, forever!
4silentrunning chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This was a well written story, I usually don't go for stories that have Rodney and Jennifer combination (I usually like wraith centered ones) but it was enjoyable to read, plus the torture was just enough, not over the top. Interesting coming up with an Amazon culture in the Pegasus Galaxy, just curious how the wraith would view this as they are majority male! :) Plus adding that they kill some of their food supply!
IantojJackh chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Really well done. I liked this a lot. How dare they make Rodney say he was ugly.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Awww! Very sweet ending! Poor Rodney...ouch!
deblease chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Another good one.
ElisaD263 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Yay! You found the time to write us another story! _

Started off so nice, with Rodney being Jennifer's protector and escorting her on her off world mission, but then...oh, no...they're attacked!

Poor Rodney attacked and beaten because he's a male, overweight, and then they think he's ugly! Ugly...ugly...obviously these women don't have eyes! I'm with Jennifer, I like Rodney just the way he is! _

Glad that Jennifer was able to find a way to get to Rodney and then get him home! Love how she was able to get Rodney to her room and got to curl up with him to watch a movie! Yay!

Thanks for another excellent story! Looking forward to the next one! _
gebtkd chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Thanks Varda, that was a great story...I miss your writing, don't wait to long before you give us more stories about Rodney.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Very good work! Now how about you feature the reverse on a similar planet as a sequel to this one with the ship preexisting... how about it? I can make requests right?

Looking forward to it!

And I have to add... if you don't steal John's popcorn it's only half the fun!
DaniWilder chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Great pre-ship story! You know I'm not a huge fan of torturous whump and this was just the right amount for me.

I love the Jennifer and Rodney scene at the end. It feels very much in character for the two of them. Rodney is not as naive as many play him. He obviously asked Katie out on the show and even confronted Ronon- in the gym while Ronon was armed- about Jennifer. I really liked the final picture of them snuggled on the couch.

Thanks for sharing such a great story.