Reviews for Friday Night, Or: How Not To Hunt For Suspects
FuzzyHyperLlama chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Loved it! :3
ChloeyS chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
"Hahaga, your a stupied nob an so's your umbrellaa hahaha - SH"
I DIED HERE!
I was grinning like an idiot the entire time!
Thank you. Truly]]
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Awesome!
ising4life chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Ahh I want more! haha
cloakstone69 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Hahahaha this is BRILLIANT! And quite a few accurate predictions for series 2...including the traffic cone! Yay! Can't wait for fics!
Anastasia-Oswin-Holmes chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Don't ask me why, but I love fanfics that happen at clubs! It is always hilarious and yours was no exception! I was laughing the entire time.
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Quite hilarious.
Doni chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
May not be the best way to hunt for suspects, but it is a damn good way to loosen up. Nicely done.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Love this.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Good one-shot. )
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Oh cheeky Irene! Lovely little fic, I love to see the boys having a good time, especially together! Is there a reaction from Mycroft about the text? So hilarious!

:D
SailorChibi chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Hilarious. The text to Mycroft was absolute gold. I was trying so hard to stifle my laughter that my stomach aches and my parents now think I'm nuts.
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
XD I really like this story - nice 'letting loose' fic. Unusual for Sherlock, but you make it work pretty well. I do love how vague and fast and patchy everything is when they're drunk/drugged - it's very realistic. Heh. Wish I could go clubbing with them instead of my flatmates... Less screaming, I'd imagine :D
LaurelGrace chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
""I texted Mycroft," Sherlock says. "And apparently I can text atrociously when I'm drunk."

He shows John the message. It reads:

Hahaga, your a stupied nob an so's your umbrellaa hahaha - SH"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

This got me into such hysterics, and I like how Mrs. Hudson probably won't even bat an eye at the traffic cone after all of Sherlock's experiments, I'm definitely interested in a sequel if you ever get the motivation to write one.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Lol, smart move sherlock. Seriously, their night sounds hilarious!