Reviews for Urges
prose.titute chapter 23 . 6/24
Really enjoyed this. :) I like fics where the dynamic is that Jasper openly admits he wants Leah but Leah resists. I hope you do a sequel!
morgna chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
sooooooo much lust its awesome they have so much chemistry when people write about this couple!
the newest daughter chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I think these two are cool together
THEPrincessx chapter 23 . 10/24/2012
Loved this story! It was intense and charming! I liked that alice and leah didn't fight. SEQUAL! U must write one lol awesome job yet again.
PsycheDancer chapter 22 . 10/8/2012
Follow Author CHECK... Follow story CHECK... Not that I'm expecting an update (but I wouldn't be complaining by any stretch of the means!) My review is long, maybe, possibly, a little teeny bit complicated and perhaps rambling... so I'll send that privately. Until then: LOVE IT! Wonderful and well done!
Babaksmiles chapter 23 . 8/6/2012
I really liked how u ended that. I'm glad Alice and Leah didn't fight cuz they are going to be part of the same family and Leah would never have went back if she thought Alice was hurt or didn't accept the fact that Jasper loved Leah. I hope there is a sequel. I would love to know what's life like for Leah and Jasper!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/4/2012
if you do a sequel, they should learn how to have a healthy relationship not the craziness they had going on in the beginning.
great story
cosmickym925 chapter 23 . 8/3/2012
she called nahuel a weirdo! love it! If youare working on a sequel your could start it off like a one shot like you did with this story. Like have them go bakc home and have everyone's reaction
cosmickym925 chapter 22 . 8/3/2012
Oh shiz! Alice is here!
cosmickym925 chapter 21 . 8/3/2012
Woooh! Virginia! Oh goodness shes a stripper? And Jasper is paying for a pricate dance? Ahhhh I love this twist!
cosmickym925 chapter 20 . 8/3/2012
I love this story!
soupydoo1 chapter 23 . 8/3/2012
The story's ending is kind of short. I would love to see a sequel. Did you write the one where Leah got killed by her people just before running away with him?
This is a much better story. By the way, if you were not the author of that story, they were quite different. Jasper just leaves Alice in that one although I
liked it.
brankel1 chapter 23 . 8/3/2012
Love Alice is with Nahuel.
brankel1 chapter 22 . 8/3/2012
Fantastic he told her he loves her.
Vaneesa85 chapter 23 . 8/2/2012