Reviews for Did I tell you too late?
DarkEcoFreak chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Aww sad! I like sad things though! Espically this!
RezzKat chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Yes I agree Veger is by far the worst enemy in the J&D Series... Maybe not super "evil" per say, but he has an annoying voice, and he's a PRICK to say the least. Thats the main reason why I LOVE the cutscenes when Daxter says his name wrong LOL Vulgar, Vegan, I think Naughty Dog knew we would all hate him :D
I Think that this is pretty good for being something you didnt mean to really write :)
SkyGem chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
i luved it! so sad and thoughtful, i was so sad when Damas died, and even more so finding out that he's Jak's father...anyways, great job! i luved it
Fishyicon chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Wow. This was awesome, and full of angst and drama and good lines and all the great stuff you can do better than everyone else that makes me love you so much. I've read my fair share of fics about Jak contemplating Damas's death, but none have struck me with such power until now.

I think my favourite line has to be this one:

"Save the people, Jak. They need you."

Screw the people. I need my father.

And of course, those last few lines . . . there's something that just clicked for me there, as if those three sentences described everything Jak is and ever has been. Ever will be.

Argh, I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore. You've got me rambling, Muse!

Point is, this was an awesome story. I'm impressed - but not at all shocked - that you can write such humourous stories and yet still create something as deep and heavy as this.

I hope this makes up for not reviewing sooner. You're not the only one that has problems with that, you know! Although I should probably get studying for that test I'm likely going to fail anyway tomorrow . . . I'm sure you know what it's like.

Don't stop being awesome!

~Fishy
MikaHaeli8 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I read this this morning but it stuck in my mind all day, so I had to re-read. It's gorgeous in its angst and Veger's lines interspersed in the story made it all the more haunting.

Great job; I understand jakxkeiraaddict speaks highly of you, and no wonder. I'll go and read your other works now!

~ Mika
dragondancer123 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Aw...That's...really sad. Not exactly the most elequant story, but it serves it's purpose.

And I agree...Veger can just fall into a vat of Dark Eco for all I care.

Hip to be Square,

Dragon
bratygirlshotmail.com chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
THAT'S REALLY SAD! *tears up*
LeiaOrganicSolo chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Must. Kill. Veger.

Gah angst! Where would the world be without it?

You captured Jak's mixed emotions here perfectly, and I would definitely imagine something like this running through the poor boy's head.

Keep up the angst my awesome Flying Giant Dark Jak buddy!
jakxkeiraaddict chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Aww, that just breaks my heart. :( Poor Jak, he's had a lot to deal with, you know? And now he's lost his own father, and can't even come to terms with that. I seriously got teary-eyed reading that, and that is not something that is easily accomplished.

The level of emotion in this little story was extrememly well-written, especially for something that you completed in ten minutes. :) You captured Jak's angst and general hurt flawlessly, I just loved it. :D And I even found a little bit to chuckle over, even though this is a really emotional fic. Wonderful work, as usual.

And the last three lines were simply PERFECT. I read that and I was like... sniff... awwww, that's so sad!

I'd just like to point out that the beginning uhh... eight lines or so are repeated. Other than that, your editing was really good, there weren't any mistakes that I noticed. :)

And as for your slow-down on updates, don't worry about it. :D We've all got school sucking away our free time right now, so it's understandable.
EcoSeeker247 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Aww! Poor Jak! That had to be hard for him, finding out who his father was after he died. :( And Veger didn't exactly make matters better, either.

This was really well written. Good job!