Reviews for Cullen's Pride
BridieM chapter 58 . 4/4
I started reading Phoenix Rising, but realised there was too much I had forgotten about Cullen's Pride. An excellent story. Thank you for leaving it up. :D
winnodinno chapter 6 . 2/8
Lovely and funny
k1942 chapter 59 . 10/2/2013
Oh man, what a fight! That was the ending Jacob deserved and then some! Made me proud that Edward avenged his mate that way! The rest of the Cullens worked like a well trained team, and the wolves watched! It was great to see in your words! Pardon me now as I race over to the sequel! Got to see how Bella and Charlie are doing, along with everyone else!
k1942 chapter 58 . 10/2/2013
That stupid , selfish bastard! I fear Esme won't be able to protect Bella, even if Seth tries to help! Thank God Sam and the rest of the pack wanted peace! Now Charlie is about to learn a lot of things, I'm afraid! Run like the wind, Edward!
k1942 chapter 57 . 10/2/2013
For all the worry and anxiety and even a little fear, that went extremely well! As a matter of fact, it was perfection and everything their first time should be! Beautiful!
k1942 chapter 56 . 10/2/2013
I only hope the rest of this night goes as well as the day did. They had a wonderful time just being together no stress or pressure. Now things are about to get really serious! I wish them God speed and good luck!
k1942 chapter 55 . 10/2/2013
What a hoot! Reading about the guys dressed as cheerleaders for Team Edward Forever was hilarious, I giggled myself silly! I like very much that Edward and Carlisle made up, too! Can't wait to see Bella's tattoo, hear her talk with her dad and whatever happens with her mom!
k1942 chapter 54 . 10/2/2013
Seth Clearwater is definitely one of the good guys, Jacob, not so much! Coward and weasel are the words that come to mind! Uncaring and selfish also! Despite the fear he had, Seth did the right thing to try to save his sister and his friends from harm. This ought to give the vampires a way to avoid everyone's death and destruction. At least one other good thing came out of this , Bella and Edward are engaged!
k1942 chapter 53 . 10/2/2013
Whoa! That was one of the ugliest things I've ever heard out of Carlisle's mouth! I guess the ones you love can hurt you the worst, just because of how much they mean to you! It nearly gave me goosebumps to read what was said between father and son! Bella was magnificent and so strong, as she will have to be to deal with the love of her life! I am so glad Alice and Esme were there for support during this confrontation!
k1942 chapter 52 . 10/2/2013
A lotus Elise, I'm totally impressed! Now that's out of the way, maybe Bella can get Edward to talk about her change, in case of dire circumstances!
k1942 chapter 51 . 10/2/2013
The family is quite the well-oiled machine, and this is akin to a military operation, for sure! Jacob has his "troops" marshaled also, it seems. I hate to see this going down because it's so unnecessary! Jake needs to wise up, stupid little trouble-maker!
k1942 chapter 50 . 10/2/2013
Due to Jacob's ignorant arrogance, it looks like a war of some sort will come Sunday! I just hope they handle it and no one gets hurt! Faint hope, I know but I'm holding a good thought none the less! Charlie is an amazing dad, by the way, to accept the situation as he has! Of course, he doesn't have all the facts yet, either!
k1942 chapter 49 . 10/2/2013
That must mean that Seth is Jacob's spy at Forks high school! Too coincidental to be anything else! It's a shame Jake doesn't know the Cullens are vegetarians!
k1942 chapter 48 . 10/2/2013
She got him again! He was so sure he had done the right thing for her safety and she threw it right back on him, about explaining to Charlie where the car came from! I'm glad they are okay now, because I fear something bad and wolf-like is coming, soon!
k1942 chapter 47 . 10/2/2013
A three day suspension is hardly a punishment for Bella! It just means more time with Edward! I kind of wish she had told her dad about Jacob showing up on the doorstep!