Reviews for Cullen's Pride
Let me start of by saying, I know this story is old and I don't know how old you were when you wrote this story. However I would suggest for future to improve your writing by noting some of your story's faults which have made me cringe, grimace and want to stop reading it:

1) Too much Aussie lingo and cultural references for a story about Americans living in America.
2) Lack of understanding about American culture and locale.
3) Unrealistic character behaviors
4) Too many grammar errors as well.

I could excuse the spelling since you are Aussie, but the grammar made me feel like I am reading a story that was originally written in a foreign language then translated to English by Google translator or some other sort of auto translate device.
jk chapter 12 . 9/13/2015
AND OMG HES WEARING SUNGLASSES!

I can not believe the stupid shit that comes out of her mouth...or mind rather...shes like a annoying fan girl!
shes exactly like all those other girls...fucking stupid
jk chapter 11 . 9/13/2015
ya we can all see how determined bella is...I wont let him distract me with a smile today...then he asked her to the dance and all that goes out the damn window...weird too isn't it? cause if I thought someone had been in my room without my permission and was stalking me...ya he wouldn't be getting any dates but bellas a dumb shit soooo
and anyone find it weird that alice knew what bella wore to bed? I sure do...I thought alice only saw visions when it was important yet in all these stories on here she can see everythin about bella and uses it to push bella and dumward together...I fucking hate her character I cant say that enough
Guest chapter 10 . 9/13/2015
boom chica boom music? what the fuck is that? and why would bella say something so stupid?
whatever bella is stupid...could the girl buy a damn personality? she talks like a boring old lady...
she will love it, I sure do
oh yes, very much
ect ect...
excuse me assward what the fuck did you say? keeping bella safe is becoming a fulltime job? ya well no one asked you to do it did they? and your gonna keep her safe from what? wolves, that don't hurt humans? oh is that hard? shut the fuck up Edward! you stupid fuck
and bella omg ...she trembled cause he opened her door? isn't she 17?
grow the fuck up
and that weird crap about her new nightie and hoping Edward comes to her room...yaaaa the boy you've hung out with once...you hope he comes to your room at night to see your nightie...seriously? what the fuck is wrong with you bella?
and that whole he was actually laughing with me...not at me! its weird that you even said that...and its weird either of you were laughing in the car cause nothing funny was even said!
jk chapter 9 . 9/13/2015
bella meets a guy and shakes his hand and she says she feels like she just shook hands with a st Bernard? what a weird fucking thing to say don't you think? then that's shit about the paws...it makes no sense for her to say shit like that expecially since she has no idea what he is.
fucking stupid
jk chapter 4 . 9/13/2015
I hate that alice is guiding him...and honestly I hate that their friends ..I hate alices character. shes annoying and always meddling. and shes such a fucking waste of space...all she does is meddle and shop...fuckin stupid character
Ladybear0506 chapter 55 . 9/10/2015
This was an absolutely hilarious chapter! Loved it! The way you wrote it I felt like I was there... Wonderful!
YaleAceBella12 chapter 59 . 2/1/2015
Please write more...
mygooddog chapter 59 . 11/26/2014
Talk about a giant cliffi. Great great story, On to the next one.
mygooddog chapter 41 . 11/23/2014
I so love your TEEN Edward , and Bella that is mature.
maymay74 chapter 59 . 11/23/2014
I'm glad he made it slow. Jacob deserved it.
maymay74 chapter 53 . 11/23/2014
I know he was trapped in a 17 y/o body, but he's acting like a toddler. An enormous tantrum, and he doesn't leave Bella a choice. i said she has to make him grovel, a lot.
maymay74 chapter 35 . 11/22/2014
Such a bad boy! LOL
maymay74 chapter 30 . 11/22/2014
Sorry, but I find them terribly cruel in this chapter.
maymay74 chapter 12 . 11/21/2014