Reviews for Missing
anarion87 chapter 1 . 5/26
nice story
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 3/17
You wrote a fine tale, with a wonderful premise in sending Harry back to the time of Merlin. Presumably, the time is in line with Arthurian legends, and several hundred years before the establishment of Hogwarts.

The training, in Camelot and Avalon ring true to me. The end result is a physically 20-21 year old Harry. More, he is as much as 25-26 years old in his magic and mental/emotional/social age. I've always thought of Harry (and Hermione) to be 3-4 more mature than their peers, so this works for me.

The end/not end of Voldemort bothered me some as I assumed that the Horcruxes are gone as of the story's start. Logically, Harry should have ended him, not trapped him in Avalon, 'never' to return. The slaughter of the Death Eaters though, makes a lot of sense. The reattachment with Hermione, restoration of the British magical world and Hogwarts worked.

However, the story suffers greatly with it's almost exclusive narrative form and lack of details. Understand that what you give us is full of your terrific imagination. True also, that a lot of writers give us stories in which you have to connect the dots. Here though, far too much is given to one's imagination.

We have need of much more dialog and detail to shepherd us through. This is at minimum a five chapter story, if the reader is to be able to be properly served.

A fantastic 'might have been', but ultimately an unsuccessful essay.

TGM
K'VIN chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
I enjoyed this story. A different type of a time travel story.
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Really good a nice twist
whitebuffalowmn chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
kudos!
juliet709 chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
this was so cute. i so wish there was more.
DunkelRiddle chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
This was really good, and it was well written I wish there had been more to it but all good things must end... Right?
phoebuscat chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Way too rushed, it comes across more like an outline to a major story. Could have been great if you had fleshed it out more.
taxzombie chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Very nicely done. Good flow from the start.

You packed a lot of story into this one shot.

Thank you for sharing it.
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
That was a very nice story.
PonyFan101 chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
I love this story. One thing however, made me laugh. In 2012 I went to Teen Ranch and rode a horse. This horse had a black coat. The horse's name was Prince. Do you see my amusement?
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
good thing in my stories they will never be blood shad on the light by death eaters it will death eaters meeting their end and the light not losing no one. Unlike others who loves to follow the books and have harry go throuh hell not me my stories doesn't focus on the dumb war only romance and love
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Nice twist of Harry Potter and the Knight of King Arthur and merlin.
boydri chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
very nice, thank you for is a story that can be read in about 15 to 20 minutes. That is great to break up 200,000 word story.
kronos797 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
that was actually really good
i say that only because i tend not to enjoy one shot stories