Reviews for Missing
taxzombie chapter 1 . 7/8
Very nicely done. Good flow from the start.

You packed a lot of story into this one shot.

Thank you for sharing it.
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 5/12
That was a very nice story.
PonyFan101 chapter 1 . 4/26
I love this story. One thing however, made me laugh. In 2012 I went to Teen Ranch and rode a horse. This horse had a black coat. The horse's name was Prince. Do you see my amusement?
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 3/10
good thing in my stories they will never be blood shad on the light by death eaters it will death eaters meeting their end and the light not losing no one. Unlike others who loves to follow the books and have harry go throuh hell not me my stories doesn't focus on the dumb war only romance and love
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 1/31
Nice twist of Harry Potter and the Knight of King Arthur and merlin.
boydri chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
very nice, thank you for is a story that can be read in about 15 to 20 minutes. That is great to break up 200,000 word story.
kronos797 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
that was actually really good
i say that only because i tend not to enjoy one shot stories
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Nice little story I rather enjoyed it :)
Honestly though I would have like to have seen it written with a bit more detail instead of the summary feeling it gave off. The concept is there for a novel length story which I would love to see one day _
Osmodious chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Nice little story...it screams for a novel-length interpretation, but was definitely satisfying as-is. Thanks for posting it!
PSay chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This is a great little story. I love the way Harry just learned all he could and then he returned to the moment he left to defeat Voldemort. Very well done. I look forward to more of your stories. pms
Dragonanzar chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Cute story. I like how you created Merlin: a powerful wizard, but not one beyond his time.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
great story :)
Nytefyre chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Interesting story... very exposition heavy, but a good plot and believable actions for the characters. I got a real kick from the descriptions of Lancelot's relationship with Harry and Silas. I also thought it was great that you didn't have Merlin as an all powerful wizard - but that Harry (and the future) still had some surprises for him.

Thanks for the entertaining read.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Read marker
Nights Silhouette chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
A good story. Keep it up.