Reviews for BURN
I don't even have words to describe the sadness I am feeling right now. Its so difficult to except the fact that an actual human being would do something as horrible and disgusting as rape, yet its happened to so many! I am so sorry that you had to go through something like that and I am so glad that you stayed strong and worked through it! I wish that no one had to experience that type of physical and emotional pain, yet unfortunately the world is a cruel place. Stay strong and brave.
tdtwilight chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I want to kick the bastard who did this ass u are so brave for writing this I know it must have hurt like hell I myself have a victim of rape by my best friend in m house but I got over it by talking to my friends and family I luv u girl im crying so much right now.
Red-Phonix14 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Ha life sucks.
Jessica chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I am so sorry. We are only human, though. And I really hope that you heal from your emotional scars. Because nobody deserves what happened to you. Even though we are only human, like I said before, we do heal eventually. I know it won't be easy to forget this, and believe me when I say this, we never can forget. But we can learn to just ignore the pain. I read this story, because I am also a rape victim. And I am so sorry. Right now, I'm in tears. This is even worse than death, but we can recover. I eventually recovered, and I believe that you have the strength to recover, too. Again, I am so sorry. And I wish you the best. -Jessica, 12 yrs. old
Asupporter chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
stay strong
Trisa chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Wishing you a happy future dear . Let an angel comes to your life to make you forget those nightmares...
jodileighcullen chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I am so sorry you had to experience this. No body deserves this but its always good to have the people you love supporting you. Well done you for being brave enough to write this down because if this was me i would have just broken down :(
LunaEvanna Longbottom chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
That must have been so hard to go through. When i think of the time my moms boyfriend tried to rape me i cry. You are so strong to have written about your experience.
CoffeeHouseDreams chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Poor you!
Wow chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Very real and personal.
g girl chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
i am soooooooooooooooooo sorry :)
Stars in the sky chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Wow, that was truly amazing and it touched me so much!
I hope you feel a lot better and just remember always; we're human and the once that harm you aren't!

****danielle barrow****
HarryCullenMellark chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
omg I am in tears now.. I just want to tell you that you are such a brave person for being able to come here and write about your experience..and I really hope that whoever did this to you is in jail.. forget about jail he deserves to be death! I'm sorry you went through that but I'm glad that your friends are helping you...

you have a lot of courage!

xoxo

keep holding up
Jay chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
My sympathies to you, I am glad you had such great friends, family, etc. that (please excuse me if I'm wrong) helped you heal
Korsakova chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
You have the courage to write to keep writing.