Reviews for Branching Inward
Moonlight4me chapter 28 . 3/7
And I almost forget. The music recommendation It’s all good!
Moonlight4me chapter 27 . 3/7
This story is so beautifully written. I cant even start to tell you how much I love it.
is2121 chapter 28 . 1/30
This was such a beautiful story! I love how different it is to the usual broken Edward/Bella story. They were both broken and they didn’t magically “fix” themselves by getting together. They worked at it and helped each other fix themselves. So so beautiful! I only wish I could’ve experienced this Edward as a dad. I bet he would be so so good! Love this so so much!
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 28 . 1/1
Mmmhhh it’s still so good... so so very good... no matter the number of times I re-read this story, I still get this fantastic feeling of pure joy and absolute love that engulfs you and leaves you breathless... it’s always such a wonderful experience to read your words... thank you for bringing these characters to life AND into my life :)
anglelica chapter 27 . 10/25/2020
thank you for this beautiful story, lifeinthesnow!
anglelica chapter 8 . 10/5/2020
i usually wait until i've finished to comment on a fic, but you just made my dreams come true. thank you for this beautiful chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/24/2020
I am so tired of Tanya getting in every fanfic,when in reality Edward never felt anything for her except annoyance and Jacob who is actually the part of the twilight triangle becomes bella's brother or else is just not in the story.
sheilagilger chapter 28 . 8/24/2020
This is really one of the great ones! Thank you so much for sharing your words! ️ I have been reading fan fic for a long time and this story is top notch!
You are Great!
dreamthief19 chapter 28 . 8/20/2020
What a beautiful story! Thank you for sharing.
savedprincess85 chapter 27 . 5/16/2020
This story wrecked me. It’s so beautifully written. If you hadn’t used their names, I would never have thought Twilight. It’s so original and gorgeous. You entwined pain, healing, loss, loneliness, grief, and love so well. Thank you. This story will be one that sticks with me. Words have a way of making me see truth about myself and your words have helped me to understand something I hadn’t had words to explain before. I can’t say thank you enough.
Ruibin Rua chapter 27 . 1/9/2020
I find myself returning to this story again and again. I’m not sure how many times I’ve read it now, but each time I fall in love with it all over again. I really hope that you’re still writing, even if just for yourself. You created something so beautiful with this, so pure and true. Thank you
KatHat4 chapter 1 . 12/20/2019
I am including Branching Inward as a rec on the Fic Dive on A Different Forest today as "a golden oldie"! Thanks for sharing!
Kat
lillianolivia.white chapter 14 . 12/17/2019
Loved this chapter. Edward is very talented.
lillianolivia.white chapter 13 . 12/15/2019
This is sad that Tanya died this way , but I agree that it was not Edwards fault. I loved the initials in the old oak.
lillianolivia.white chapter 12 . 12/15/2019