Reviews for Branching Inward
farkaskriszta chapter 28 . 4/11
I can’t even express how hard and fast I fell for this story. It’s a gem for sure. I realized I certainly have a thing for artistwards. Blazing hot, and the conversations he has with Bella … I can’t even tell you how much I loved it. Goes to my reread folder definitely
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 28 . 3/10
I loved their journey!
Thank you so much for writing this and keeping it up for future readers to enjoy!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 23 . 3/10
This is an incredibly written story and I am so impressed with the thought and detail involved!
Kudos!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 8 . 3/10
I know you wrote this many years ago, but this has been on my TBR list for forever thanks to the International House of Fanfic!
Loving it!
UntitledEnder chapter 27 . 12/21/2021
This is the most well written fanfic I’ve ever laid my eyes on. And your music choices, just wow. Songs I haven’t heard for a long time. 10/10. I read this in a day and I’m saving it return to it over and over again. Thank you.
Senorfrogs chapter 28 . 11/7/2021
Just read this for the first time and was so glad to come across this history! Thank you so much for writing, it is beautiful.
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 10/9/2021
Wow, this is a masterpiece... Your writing is amazing and I cried a lot reading this... I felt all the emotions, joy, sadness and so much love. Thank you for sharing with us.
Myketje chapter 28 . 9/22/2021
I don't always review. But this is a must read. So manu raw emotions, a story that will resonate, especially in these hard times. Thank you for writing it and putting it out there!
fla.polo chapter 18 . 9/21/2021
I apologize.I have the nasty habit of not reviewing all the chapters when there are lots of them. it’s just that I can’t stop reading. Especially when they are this good. This story is so so so beautiful. Perfectly written. I can feel what they feel. Thanks so much for sharing your talent.
DMBSJB18 chapter 9 . 7/19/2021
Imma just pretend like the part where Edward confessed to being a messed up man whore who slept with married women, students, and a freaking women grieving over her husband…. On the hospital bed that he died on! I’m gonna pretend like that’s not part of this story at all :)
Because aside from all of that, this Edward seems sweet- and the two don’t reconcile. You don’t go through you’re life as terrible as that- and then turn around and be this good at relationships. And I find the whole man whoring thing unnecessary as it has nothing to do with the story. So imma pretend that wasn’t there :)
DMBSJB18 chapter 8 . 7/19/2021
It’s weird to me that Bella seemed to just get over the fact that he told her he was a man whore? And slept with anything with a vagina… including married women! What?! That’s not okay…
atouchofcitron chapter 18 . 4/21/2021
i'm almost done with this story, and there's just something so precious about it. it's beautifully written, and the depth it encompasses is such a refreshing welcome from the other stories on here. the music choices are also impeccable. i'll hold this one dear to my heart forever.
OwlEyes22 chapter 12 . 4/20/2021
I just found your story and I’m absolutely loving it so far, it is so heartbreaking? Even in the nice fluff moments there is this undertone of like sadness that makes this so special. Also I really love your article about touching art and the tactile pleasure, I am such an art toucher and it’s cool seeking my feelings written hahaha
njhs chapter 28 . 4/2/2021
This is such a beautifully written story. The way you describe love and grief and growth is just... unbelievable and raw and right. Not to mention how wonderfully you describe the art and how intriguing the ideas on privacy and trust are. I know I’ll come back to these words again and again, they’ve given me much to think about. Thank you for sharing this.
Moonlight4me chapter 28 . 3/7/2021
And I almost forget. The music recommendation It’s all good!
4,550 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »