Reviews for Branching Inward
shannon30033 chapter 28 . 1/8
Thanks you for the story and the epi that answered what that's red and blue part in the Cullen quilt was all about.

I always like stories that bring some expertise into them, such as beautiful musical compositions or interesting ballet moves, art, opera or whatever the author has chosen for their story. I feel you really did that here. I could see Edward in his Carhartt jacket with rough hands working on making honey frames. I loved the sculptures you chose and looked up many of the sculptors you meantioned as well as the photographs. Thank you for all of that. I really, really loved it.
shannon30033 chapter 14 . 1/7
I love how you are writing their connection. I feel it. So good!
shannon30033 chapter 9 . 1/6
Love this story and how they slept under the stars.
LaPumuckl chapter 28 . 1/5
My Bestie Payton79 recommended this to me a few weeks ago while still reading it herself and I'm grateful she did!

There were moments I cried with or for the characters, but I was laughing with them as well;)

Thank you for wtiting and sharing all of their stories
shannon30033 chapter 4 . 1/4
Whoa! Chapter 3 cliffie...wait...it's already complete! *does happy dance*. Great writing. Loving it.
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 1/4
I love your descriptions of the texture of snow.
Payton79 chapter 28 . 12/16/2017
Thank you for this wonderful story. It's so quiet in tone and is highly emotional without actual angst. Your characters are remarkable: endearing, sort of perfect, but they still feel real. It's great to see Edward and Bella move on from their own personal tragedies with the help and love from the other to start a new life together. Thanks you so much for writing and sharing.
Alpha22 chapter 27 . 12/8/2017
Beautifully written. Heartfelt.
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 28 . 11/25/2017
i really liked this story. i thought the character development was good and it had been a long time since I'd read an artist edward which I liked. I loved that bella got the family she so longed for. I liked that she removed her advanced directives. sad its over.
Just Sus chapter 27 . 11/13/2017
This was a wonderful story...pretty angsty, but so well written. A very unique love story! I love this Edward...I struggled a bit with Bella, but she grew on me and redeemed herself! Thank you so much...so glad I found this, and you.
BellaTesoro chapter 28 . 11/12/2017
Well here I am again, reading this note worthy tale. I read this five years ago, and yet reading it again was like visiting cherished friends. I felt like I left them there in that glorious little Ohio town, living and loving and branching outward ready to share their slice of life with we visitors. Thank you for leaving this story here, your precious work of art, for we humble readers to enjoy again and again. I wonder where you are now and if you continue to write. Where can we find you? It's obvious you don't want or need to write fan fiction and that's just fine. But I hope no matter where you are or what you're doing you continue to share this talent of yours to reach out and give to others. If you are writing published work, please let me know. I"d like to find it and purchase more of your words.
In any event, I wish you only good things, success and good health for you and yours.
Just Sus chapter 14 . 11/12/2017
This story is incredible, and your writing is so precise, and so good! Love it!
Just Sus chapter 4 . 11/11/2017
Wow, they are very intense together! Will he kiss her? Alice will flip out if they get together! Hope they do...
Just Sus chapter 3 . 11/11/2017
I'm really liking this story. Interesting, seeing the family dynamics being peeled open, layer by layer. Will be interesting to see what Edward's story is, and Bella's, too. Will they heal one another?
annaharding chapter 28 . 11/4/2017
I know I've read this before, because some of the parts tickle my memory. But it was so good re-reading it. So sad how events can be misinterpreted and cause heartache for so long.
Thanx for sharing!