Reviews for Branching Inward
This was beautiful!
Does the third E.M mean that Edward Sr had a hand in the quilting as well?
I love the depth you've woven into the backstories. Also, the idea of anyone calling Emmett, Mr. Carty, makes me laugh
I love the pacing and the progression!
Why is Edward being a whore sex starved maniac the go to? It doesn’t matter that he’s been celibate for three years. Do women really find that attractive? And he just blurted out all the hospital fucking stories and she didn’t even bat an eyelash, just coddles him like he wasn’t disgusting. I didn’t find the things those girls were saying so outrageous. He was sleeping with multiple students. That’s abuse of power and he should’ve been fired. If it was a woman doing these things she’d be crucified. Tanya is always written as being a girl who sleeps around and she’s a slut, a whore, etc
jermak99 chapter 27 . 5/4
I don’t know how I missed this fic for so long but I am so happy I finally read it! These characters are amazing and so is the story. Loved every single chapter, thanks so much for sharing!
MsLiss chapter 28 . 4/20
Repeat read
Amazing
MsLiss chapter 27 . 4/20
Amazing
Every word
rtpkjs chapter 28 . 3/17
Read all your stories on a binge and while I loved the others this definitely takes the cake for making me ugly cry on these last chapters... Well done!
Like many others said, I hope you're still using your talent on your daily life! xx ️
NiftyNickis chapter 28 . 2/27
So I just read it again, this story. It's so fucking beautiful and E is so beautiful, I can't even (to quote). I've read hundreds of fanfics and this is THE best.
I hope this is your job nowadays, writing fiction.
shannon30033 chapter 28 . 1/8
Thanks you for the story and the epi that answered what that's red and blue part in the Cullen quilt was all about.

I always like stories that bring some expertise into them, such as beautiful musical compositions or interesting ballet moves, art, opera or whatever the author has chosen for their story. I feel you really did that here. I could see Edward in his Carhartt jacket with rough hands working on making honey frames. I loved the sculptures you chose and looked up many of the sculptors you meantioned as well as the photographs. Thank you for all of that. I really, really loved it.
shannon30033 chapter 14 . 1/7
I love how you are writing their connection. I feel it. So good!
shannon30033 chapter 9 . 1/6
Love this story and how they slept under the stars.
LaPumuckl chapter 28 . 1/5
My Bestie Payton79 recommended this to me a few weeks ago while still reading it herself and I'm grateful she did!

There were moments I cried with or for the characters, but I was laughing with them as well;)

Thank you for wtiting and sharing all of their stories
shannon30033 chapter 4 . 1/4
Whoa! Chapter 3 cliffie...wait...it's already complete! *does happy dance*. Great writing. Loving it.
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 1/4
I love your descriptions of the texture of snow.
4,500 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »