Reviews for Branching Inward
I just re-read your beautiful story, and it is without a doubt one of the best! Your characters are so real and engaging, and you write beautifully. Thanks so much for sharing your talent!
Rhoda chapter 26 . 8/17
Wooooowwww...Bella has not annoyed me yet but alas, she has. What an annoying individual. For her to act like an idiot and run cause of his art? You kidding me? You took that as you're no good for him so run?! After what he was put through with Tanya, she's going to just take off? I know leaving and suicide isn't the same but what a selfish person. And pathetic. Get your ass some help instead of being a dumbass. That was over the top and too dramatic. Mmkay.
Rhoda chapter 8 . 8/14
*gasp!* what? A story where Edward is a nasty whore? That's completely unheard of in this fandom! Thanks so much for writing a unique fanfiction that is nothing like the other fics out there!

Yeah, that was sarcasm.
divyvicki chapter 28 . 8/2
Thank you do much for the education on quilting and the history behind these wonderful creations. I cried through the last chapter do thanks for including it.
divyvicki chapter 27 . 8/2
Great ending. So glad she got over her fear of having a child.
divyvicki chapter 26 . 8/1
Love how this chapter flowed!
divyvicki chapter 25 . 8/1
He reaction was unexpected.
divyvicki chapter 24 . 8/1
Can't wait to see what his sculpture is like!
divyvicki chapter 23 . 7/23
Great explanation!
divyvicki chapter 22 . 7/23
Hmmm, that was kind of confusing? Why would Rose have those initials on her abdomen?
divyvicki chapter 21 . 7/23
So glad she's okay!
divyvicki chapter 20 . 7/18
What a great introduction to Chicago!
divyvicki chapter 19 . 7/18
Finally!
divyvicki chapter 18 . 7/11
Very good explanation of the events!
divyvicki chapter 17 . 7/11
I'm a little confused as to what she was typing into google search, but hope it is explained more in later chapters.
4,475 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »