Reviews for Branching Inward
Guest chapter 28 . 1/14/2014
What an amazing story, I really have in idea why it has taken me so long to read it. Loved this Bella and ALL the Cullen family. This is possibly the most "real" family I have read on fanfic, just so enjoyable to read about them all. Loved it all, and this Epi is possibly one of the best I've read also :)
Calla Lily chapter 27 . 1/13/2014
Oh my. I want to say something terribly appropriate right now but think some quiet introspection is needed first. 2010 was the hardest year. Some joy. A marriage and a birth. And death. A heart transplant that never happened. Brain cancer found far too late and a suicide with no answers. And now your story of strength. Too many coincidences to ignore.

Thanks. Callie
Calla Lily chapter 10 . 1/12/2014
I am your slave.
TWIce as nice chapter 27 . 1/11/2014
Oh, wow.

I really, really loved this story!
debslmac chapter 28 . 1/5/2014
loved this story
NellC chapter 28 . 1/4/2014
One of the best stories I 've ever read. Loved it...it feels so real, that it hurts to have it end. Thank you for sharing it. 3
NellC chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
No, I don't think your chapters are too long...I think they are perfection.
TwiSNFan chapter 28 . 12/23/2013
This was a wonderful fic. I've just finished reading it from start to finish and I just adored it. Thank you for writing and sharing such a lovely, heartfelt, sometimes heartbreaking story.
kitchmill chapter 28 . 12/19/2013
I absolutely loved this story! The depth of the plot and the emotions of the characters were so well done. Great job.

Kitch
Guest chapter 28 . 12/17/2013
Congratulations this was a great story. xo
insanemum chapter 28 . 12/13/2013
I just adored your story My Sweet Variable so much that I thought I should take a look at your other work, so I read Branching Inward over the last two days. Wow. What a terrific story. It was just beautiful. You are an extraordinarily talented author. I really hope that you are working on something new for us (not above begging!).
campyrs chapter 28 . 12/10/2013
This was a wonderful story. So well-written! Thank you for sharing your talent.
cullensgypsy chapter 28 . 12/5/2013
This fic was recommended to me a few weeks ago and I finally had the pleasure of finishing it. WOW...just..WOW! Fantastic story, fantastic writing, fantastic everything. So glad I had the chance to read the words of this amazing author.
omfgsmittenkitten chapter 28 . 12/3/2013
I love this fic.. thank you! WOW.
xo
Lost sailor chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
Such a wonderful story. I'm going to guess you are a "real" writer. Your characters are complex evocative persons.
4,349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »