Reviews for Branching Inward
xx-twilight7-xx chapter 28 . 6/13/2014
Absolutely amazing.
darcystwilight chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
Ugh... I loved this chapter. I guess my favorite part of this story is how serious and beautifully written it is, but still is so clearly playing homage to the course material (Twilight). The parallels are so much fun. That first faculty meeting and Edward's reaction to Bella sitting next to him was so clearly that first day in biology. Even the way she ran into him while eating breakfast mirrors his annoyance at her scent. Loved Angela's explanation of the Cullens and how that was clearly a parallel to the cafeteria scene. I have a huge soft spot for fics that really OWN the fact that they are fanfiction. So, thank you for that.

Why on earth was Edward at the new faculty meeting? Interesting... And what is causing the major bug up his butt? :)
darcystwilight chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
This is such an absolutely beautiful beginning. I love how so many things about these characters is still a mystery, but at the same time the way you've set the scene tells us so much about them. It is almost a beautiful painting that's been put into words. A moment in time defined as something more.

Clearly Bella has some demons that maybe she needs to heal from. Don't know much about Edward yet, other than that he's mindful of annoyingly low hanging branches. Wonderful start! :)
b3j02 chapter 28 . 5/30/2014
Awwwww! Gah! So sweet and touching! Made me cry too!
b3j02 chapter 27 . 5/30/2014
It's funny you mention Marfa. We live a couple hours away and they are known for their art like Edward's. This has been a fantastic story that I have enjoyed immensely! Thank you for sharing. You shouldn't be shy. Great work!
b3j02 chapter 24 . 5/30/2014
Great few chapters! Glad they found out the truth about Tanya and were able to tell the family about it. Loved them connecting and being there for each other.
cg39 chapter 28 . 5/29/2014
So beautifully written. I love the way you describe the character's thoughts, feelings, behavior, environment, etc. Many times I felt as if I could taste and see right along with the characters. Thank you for sharing with us, and for all the time and effort you put into this well crafted story. Wonderful.
b3j02 chapter 22 . 5/29/2014
Do what? Oh my gosh!
b3j02 chapter 21 . 5/28/2014
Wow, that was really scary I am glad that she is okay.
b3j02 chapter 19 . 5/27/2014
So sweet! I loved the I love yous! Is it weird that I was concerned for his bag of groceries?
bella0609 chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
They truly are opening up... Can Bella trust him to tell her story?
b3j02 chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
What a great trip! Loved all the revelations Bella is getting to discover about Edward. I am also enjoying all of the family interactions.
b3j02 chapter 15 . 5/25/2014
Those potatoes sound delicious! Camping sounds fun too!
b3j02 chapter 14 . 5/25/2014
Finally they were able to have a purely happy moment together. :)
b3j02 chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
That choked me up. Poor Edward. I cannot imagine.
4,405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »