Reviews for Branching Inward
Bevey99 chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
Now I'm breathing heavy too.
Bevey99 chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
It's moving slow but things have to be put into place before the main attraction can begin. Their family dynamic is a little odd from an all human POV. Edward - bi-polar? Nice start.
Just Sus chapter 27 . 6/1/2013
Oh, I loved this Edward and this Bella, and their adventure of becoming one, and becoming a family! Thank you for this!

I don't have any words right now, only happy tears...

xoxoxoSus
Just Sus chapter 25 . 6/1/2013
Wow...save all the angst for the end, eh! This whole chapter was HUGE for the both of them! OMG!
Just Sus chapter 22 . 6/1/2013
WTF? Why does she have one? Oh, Emmett McCarty...She and Tanya got them together...for different men, right?
Just Sus chapter 19 . 6/1/2013
This whole chapter made me cry! Happy tears, from the ILY's said...YAY!
Just Sus chapter 18 . 6/1/2013
Well, this was certainly a tear-jerker! OMG! Why didn't they do an autopsy on Tanya and know that she had brain cancer?
I have a friend who died of this very same disease...awful, just awful!
Just Sus chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
They are both getting stronger, individually and together! Awesome!
Just Sus chapter 14 . 5/31/2013
Their chemistry and heat is just scorching! I can't believe he has n't f'cked her yet! I can't believe he has been able to control himself, and her! Hope it's soon...this cockblocking is getting out of hand! LOL!

Just Sus chapter 11 . 5/31/2013
OMG, they are so hawt together, and so unrestrained! I think things are going to explode when they really have full, naked set! Shit, oh dear!
Just Sus chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
Man, these two sure have a lot of individual baggage! So, Tanya killed herself? Because of Edward? or that's what he thinks? It will have to come out somewhere, sometime!

Just Sus chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
Okay, now THAT was unbelievably HAWT! Holy hell, I'd definitely combust! And I would have told him to keep going! WHEW!
Just Sus chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
I love this Edward. He's so conflicted, but really, so kind, and feels so much! I think they are perfect for each other!

Just Sus chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
Oh, shizz! She fainted dead away? OMG...what happened to her?
Just Sus chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
How did you come up with Bella's area of expertise? It's very interesting...I love "hearing" her talk about it.

No, chappies not too long...but since this in already complete, I guess it doesn't matter!

Loving this!