Reviews for Branching Inward
magmom4 chapter 27 . 4/24/2015
Wonderful story. I don't have words to say how much i enjoyed it.
InLoveWithALion chapter 28 . 4/7/2015
Beautiful and inspiring! Thank you for so many lessons shared!
Kopec82 chapter 28 . 3/31/2015
It was good
WiltshireGlo chapter 28 . 3/2/2015
I read Branching Inward as a WiP - seems so long ago now!
Over time, I've rec'd it on RA and FicSisters because I think the whole world should read it. It's a gem I treasure.

Having just re-read it for the gazillionth time I just wanted to thank you. If anyone asks this is one of my favourite stories.
It has everything. Your writing is beautiful. The story is heartbreaking and heartwarming, all at once. Your characters aren't characters, they're real and beautiful and flawed, but I know if I ever find Newcoven they'll be there and I'd love to meet them. I want to see Edward's art, read Bella's book.

Today I was having one of those days, but you gave me a welcome escape and I lost myself in your world. That's a rare gift. Thank you.
Genevah chapter 7 . 1/5/2015
I am absolutely loving this fic! How have I not come across this?
ahz chapter 28 . 1/5/2015
So beautiful and intricate. Thank you
scf66 chapter 28 . 1/1/2015
Wow. Truly amazing. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, art knowledge, experience... or perhaps simply research. Whatever it was that led you to write these words, it turned out great! Thanks!
Readersheart chapter 28 . 12/28/2014
This was such a beautifully written, amazing story. I'm so sad that it's over. I've absolutely loved every single solitary word of it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Much love
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 28 . 12/14/2014
Lovely story. Thank you.
tululah chapter 28 . 11/30/2014
Original theme and really interesting plot. Very lovely story.
Denninelli chapter 28 . 11/28/2014
What a wonderful piece of writing. It has been a joy and honour to read. Thank you for your work.
Isamuso chapter 28 . 10/29/2014
I know you wrote this many years ago, but thank you for this wonderful story. You have a delightful style to your writing, your story line is well developed, your characters real and believable. Writers give such a big chunk of their time and indeed their hearts, to these stories, and yours has touched mine deeply. Thank you.
LAB1 chapter 28 . 10/22/2014
This is a beautiful story! I really enjoyed reading it! I think my favorite chapter is this last one with the quilt.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/20/2014
Wow. What an interesting, twisted web. Lovely story. Beautifully written. Bella helping Edward find sweet salvation.

I'm one of the sad still addicted fan fic junkies. I cannot move on from these characters. It's really sad. There is nothing new to read - not like there used to be. There is very little smart fan fiction anymore. So I look back for completed works. I stumbled onto your story. It only deepens my addiction to read more Edward and more Bella.

But this story is thought provoking and all that a good read should be. Thank you. I hope you are still writing.
sfspeedy chapter 15 . 10/14/2014
I adore this story. It has been a favorite for a while. I must confess that I reread it once a year. Thank toy for your words.
4,439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »