Reviews for Rule Breaker
carmenweise1990 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I like it. You added a lot of good details and you characterized Ziva and Tony perfectly. You also did a good job with Ziva's background. I'm writing a story called Christmas wishes. I think you might like it. I haven't posted it yet but it should be up within a few weeks.
Catmint chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Wonderfully warming and beautifully written. A good mix of emotions - tender and dark and sad, yet uplifting at the same time. This is a beautiful little fic.
Aveo amacus chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Great story :)

One little detail is that you should really use 'brunet' when talking about Tony as 'brunette' is the feminine form. Sorry just a pet peeve of mine!

off to read more of your stories

~Aveo
yen35 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I loved this story Angel. My favorite part - hard to tell, all of it was so well written - but I think I'll go with Tony's comment 'I don't need any gifts when all I've ever needed has been right under my nose all along'. So true! But what a lovely gift by Tony to Ziva and it was really emotional when she opened up to him, talking about her mom and sister. There were some really funny parts too like Palmer being consumed by alcohol and some of Tony's comments. So I haven't watched this eppy where Ziva becomes a probationary NCIS agent or these ones of her in Somalia as yet. Oh by the way, don't laugh but all this time I thought eggnog was something to eat! I had read of people having it in novels. I thought it was something made from egg yolk!
CharmingNotDarling chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Wow that was so great! I love when a story flows like an episode and this was perfect! It's almost like I watched it happen:) You've got a wonderful way with words. I loved it!
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
this was adorable i love her gift that tony gave her
ripmaflrp chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
ADORABLE! looved it!
A Smiling Cat chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
So cute !

I really liked your story ... You did a great job with Tony and Ziva ...

I loved the way they talk at the end ;)
Betherzz chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
cute one ;)
Silencero chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
So sweet and funny ... perfect.

And once again Im reminded to not drink beverages while reading fanfic:

"Tony tried very hard to picture Ziva knitting, perhaps in a cozy rocking chair, but all he got was a frightening vision of her wielding two excessively sharp needles while proclaiming his imminent doom."

I almost spit my coffee on the monitor :D
Hannelovestiva chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
THat was a really sweet story.. :-) I liked it a lot.

Well written.. :-) You might gotten a new reader..
RomanceDoneWrite chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
That was amazing, your writing quality is sublime. Very very good!
Serandi82 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Aww! Thanks for that! I needed a Christmas fic. Awesome story, too...

-Serandi
immakingmyownluck chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
OKAY THAt was a great great great story! i loved it! Perfect perfect! It seemed like that could actually happen in real life and it wasnt out of character at all. You did a wonderful job! Be very very proud! AhMazing work!
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Very nice. I liked it a lot