Reviews for Game On
xScarrletRavenx chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Nice! Awesome fic! I very greatly enjoyed it... Probably too greatly, I suppose.
RizzoTheGeekster chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This makes me laugh so much ! I love how Angelus loosing a chess match and turn into something so agressive , but what else would be expect from such a violent creature ;D . Tho i did feel sorry for poor Spike , and then Dru eggs Angelus on and gosh I was in fits of laughter. A Brillient story please write more, preferably storys that contain Spike I LOVE HIM!
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Awesome story. Angelus drunk off the headmaster's blood was prefect. I laughed when he lost so quickly to Spike. I find that very true to character for both of them. Spike would win, and tease Angelus, and then Agnelus would get pissed and violent about it. I loved the way Angelus kept calling him William even though Spike wanted to be called Spike. Dru coming in and egging Angelus on was perfect. LOL Poor Spike. I thought it was good when he finally realized he had to play their game before he would be allowed to be done. I liked that he broke the canes too. Thanks so much for the story. :)
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Em chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Loved it! Drusilla chiming in was hilarious, poor Spike. Angel would make a hot teacher 3 I'd let him swat me any day haha.
applemysteries chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Yay! You posted it! I love this story, and I just got the chess reference from "Guilty feelings" I didn't notice it until later, but that was a nice way to tie it in. :)