Reviews for Blown Away
Sheriff of Nottingham chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
one of the better alan rickman fic's i've read. it's about time poor phil got a break what with his wife leaving him for another woman, that was so sad.
Kari chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
wow. so good. :)
Dani chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
A most amazing story that takes your breath away at each word. Sitting at my computer I was "blown away" and felt like I was watching from outside the salon window. Great work!
Laiagarien chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
One of the better fanfics I ever read! At this moment I'm just trying hard not to pretend it happened to me. I'm all inspired to write something myself but it would never measure up to this! You've a great style and an added touch of magic! Please write more.
sarah snaperickman chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
I think the story was great.I was wondering if you could make a sequel or another chapter because the story was the best
Pandora chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
The best Alan Rickman fan fic I've read yet.
Abra de Winter chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
Very sweet! Phil Allen deserved a happy end. Thanks so much for writing it. It is a very nice story. I enjoyed reading it!
An Anti-Sheep Cheese Muffin chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
omfg that was the sweetest story i hav ever read, i love it!
monschnoogle chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Again, I felt compelled to review. I hope you don't mind. I just needed to show your talents are appreciated. I adore your writing. I haven't seen Blow Dry - yet - but I'm sure it'll be no-where near as fun as this _

-Leanne
darkangel chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
omg! this is a masterpiece. girl, you have the magic touch. i'm warm and tingly all over. you've inspired me. i am now head over heels for alan rickman. this story is going on my favorites list. if you update or write anymore stories about this glorious man, please email me. i love your writing, it's excellent.
No Hand To Hold chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Beautiful! Not mentioning that the movie is coming on tonight and I'm seeing it!
Leslie Barker chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
Oh yay...I could almost hear Alan saying all of that..Awsome writing...Ohhh that was even better after just watching the movie...Real Good work..You writing skills are amazing. The story was absolutley sweet and i loved it.

Keep it up!

-Les
CosmicGirl22 chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
i really liked this! its so good and he is in character. Blow dry is an swesome movie and this was an awesome fanfic!
AuburnTressed chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Awww...that is so sweet! I loved it_
Lady Snape5 chapter 1 . 3/23/2002