Reviews for Break
nicky chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
I am obsessed with your writing of TIVA. The banter feels real. How he patiently waits, because even though he really isn't a patient man, he is gentle and patient when it comes to some aspects of Ziva. I just really loved this
Lydian Stone chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
I enjoyed reading such a well written, non-cliche, fic. It's easy to fall back on the stereotypical NCIS dialog and exhaust a story line, but I feel like you honed in on a few relationships honestly and with depth. The best fics leave you wanting more, and this ended so sweetly, as much as I would like to read more of your work in the future, I respect your maturity in staying true to the arc of your story and bringing it to a beautiful finish. Am I correct in guessing that you are older than the average fanfic writer? I appreciate the more intellectual feel to your writing.
Betherzz chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
really good ending to this one ;) think tony should have had a few words of his own for daddy david, think his opinion on the somalia thing would be something worth hearing, even if tony cornered him at the office or something without ziva within ear shot... think tony has every right to have his say along with gibbs and mcgee, and think tony should explain to daddy david about family, and how things should have gone, regardless of his damned reputation the damn director of mossad, gibbs make him listen, mcgee throwing in his two cents worth, and tony telling the bastard exactally what they did, and what they got to see in that camp in somalia... they went after the guy who they thought killed their girl, and without hesitation or second thoughts... their world was turned upside down because of that bastards choices and they did not give up on her even though she made that choice to walk away from them... tony putting daddy david in his place for a second time and having gibbs give him an attaboy afterwards would be great, would love to see tim put his thoughts in that too, tim getting angry and having his say about their girl and how much it sucked for all of them while they thought she was dead, how he had to really hold everything together because abby was beside herself, tony had no movie quotes and no pranks, no mcnicknames... a nice gibbs callin them tony & tim and no head slaps... i loved this story but i think there could have been a little bit more to it ;) thanks for the great story though, really enjoyed it
lrigD chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
This was really good. I'm looking forward to some more confrontation between Ziva and her past. I hope it will happen something like this - with her eventually emerging as the winner. We saw a part of that yesterday, which made me really happy!
thalia01 chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
Very nice story! ENjoyed a lot! Should coutinue!

If you need any help at all, just email me!

Bye!
Jeralyn chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
I loved this story! I have ALWAYS pictured Tony & Ziva as a potential couple & wished "the powers that be " would experiment with this idea! Oh well, wishful thinking! At least we have that episode where they went undercover as a couple, right? (LOL) again, I really enjoyed reading this story & look forward to more from you.
ChEmMiE chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
Omg i loved it!

Most likely my fave chapter of this fic :)
Schmaltzy chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
Lovely work. Makes me wanna cross my fingers and hope for something very much like it in November :)!

All the best with your next story!
pipersam chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
it was a reeaaaally good fic!
pia chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
it's very difficult to have it out with a parent, then feel happy and proud, then later realilze it was anti-climactic. at least that's how i felt when i had it out with my folks, and we are now trying to "work things out", but you can never get who you were prior to...back.
TheNaggingCube chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
So very glad you decided to write all three parts. Each was wonderful and worked well together even if you didn't originally intend to write them all.

BRAVO.

Lovely lovely ending.
rubiesandrain chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
AW! This was really awesome. I just spent a few moments trying to determine which adjective to use, and I decided upon awesome. :)
lrigD chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
God, this is good. I think we'll see Eli David again this season - the story just isn't finished yet. I hope something like this happens - or at least, that we see Ziva 'conquer' her father. She deserves it!
Schmaltzy chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
Nice - I like that Tony didn't take advantage of the situation, even for the sake of comfort.

End? *pouts* No inspiration to continue?
I am the girl in the corner chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
THIS IS GREAT SO FAR. NOT MARKED AS COMPLETE SO I AM ASSUMING MORE CHAPTERS ARE TO COME? soz with the caps only just noticed, lol. anyway, awesome story so far, looking forward to the next chapter. keep up the good work. :D :D :D :D