Reviews for Nevermore
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
uh oh! how will topaz escape
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
it sound really cool so far.

that is ironic that topaz's dad's descenndent of Red an yellow and yet he totally dis likes pokemon

here is my OC form:

Name:

Nickname:

Gender:

Age: Cathrina marie calypso "Calie" Taylor (anyone but a select few call her cathrina they get pounded flat

Appearance: short. has blue eyes . about four and a half feet tall- curly chesnut hair. tan skin. pretty skinny and strong. scar on one side of her cheek

Personality: Cali is a happy go lucky person. nothing seems to bring her down. She cares deeply for her freinds and family. hates being called short or shrimpy. has a bit of a temper so anyone gets on her bad side WATCH OUT

Brief History: she lives on a farm with her family in twinleaf town. her mom is a shop owner and her dad works for a market. her brother Arron is a mountain climber. she loves pokemon as well as books.

Good Trainer- yes she does

Pokemon:

Simba- male shinx level 18 moves: rock smash, roar, thunder fang, fire fang

Lupin- male mightyena level 31 moves: bite, swagger, tackle, skull bash, headbutt

Remy-female rattata-level 24 moves: quick attack, hyper fang, double team slam

Casper-female haunter- moves: night shade, shadow ball, confusion, thunderbolt

Celeste -female phanphy- level 35 moves: earthquake, rollout, mud-slap headbutt

hope this helps out

(only if trainer, no shinies, and no legendaries. level, gender, and moves)
I Lov3 Wizardmon chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
some so have made up a traner, but this fic is already complet
I Lov3 Wizardmon chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
what a hate pokemon trainers so badly.
atromancy chapter 29 . 2/12/2011
Are you still accepting OC's? If you are, could you use mine?

Name: Star Yintu

Age: 16

Appearance: Has dark brown hair with very bright blue eyes. (Like blue car headlights~) Hair is down to her waist, and she wears a blue tank top with a black jacket; has blue jeans and black sneakers.

How Should They Show Up In The Story?: Could she run into any of the characters? (Sorry, I have horrible ideas...)

Team:

Female Servine named Dew. Level 26 and knows Leaf Tornado, Mega Drain, Vine Whip, and Return.

Male Ponyta named . Level 25 and knows Fire Spin, Stomp, Flame Wheel, and Sunny day.
WyldClaw chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Ha ha! i got the my little ponyta joke

Will that pikachu be okay?
Specialshipping19 chapter 24 . 2/1/2011
I really like this story! XD I want to take some guesses and say some things...

1) I hate Scarlet. Really-she's like this flirty lady that's really super byotchy. That's not Yellow or Red. So, she's probably like her mom and dad...(PErhaps even the traitor)

2) Topaz...is oblivious to Chase/Grey liking her? Or Rubin? One of those dudes. Like how Red didn't know Yellow liked him...

~SS19
Eclipse the dragon chapter 29 . 2/1/2011
This is such a good story!
cleggy2100 chapter 29 . 1/29/2011
Amazing story, and very nice cliffhanger to end the first part of the trilogy. Can't wait to see what happens!

And just for kicks, I'll toss in an OC too.

Name: Opal

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Appearance: Long hair that is completely white, thanks to a genetic mutation. Slightly tan, Light blue eyes, dressed in a dress that is as white as her hair. Always barefoot and wears a hairband that is black to keep her bangs out of her eyes. Has all of her pokemon supplies in a pack similar to Sapphire's, also white.

Personality: she's a bit of a weird girl to most, almost in a mysterious/ghostly way. Very energetic, loving flowers and spinning around. She's completely childlike when it comes to how she acts, unless she is attacked, then she seems to switch to a very violent girl.

Brief story: she's the great-grandaughter of the day care man and lady, and daughter of Kurt's grandaughter. She was raised in Azelea Town, but spent a lot of time in Slowpoke Well or Ilex Forest. She doesn't like when people go to cut down trees in the forest to get charcoal to make pokeballs, claiming that 'the forest is hurting when they do'. She grows a minor crush on a certain two eye colored trainer when she sees him.

When to appear in story?: Whenever they go to any of the forests.

Pokemon:

Roserade (flower) female Magical Leaf, Grasswhistle, Giga Drain, Ingrain (starter/favorite pokemon)

Pachurisu (Patchy) male Spark, Quick attack, thunder wave, discharge

Lopunny (Unny) female Return, Attract, Fire Punch, Ice Punch

Rapidash (gallop) Male Flame Wheel, Stomp, Agility, Fire Blast
lf-deleted chapter 28 . 1/29/2011
This was a wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed it (and I forgot to review before... sorry!). And here's my OC:

Name: Aria Woods

Age: 14

Appearance: Brown hair, gray eyes. She wears a simple white T-shirt with a black jacket, blue jeans, and running shoes.

How Should They Show Up In The Story?: Maybe randomly pop out of nowhere and help Topaz and co.? I'm not really sure... (I'll leave this to you to decide).

Team: Venusaur, Pikachu, Noctowl, Glaceon, and Lucario
lf-deleted chapter 29 . 1/29/2011
This was a great chapter! I can't wait for the sequel! Seriously - just reading the name of the next sequel has me going. And Grey's on the Masked Man's side? Uh-oh... I definitely don't like where this is going...

Keep up the great work!
Starran chapter 29 . 1/29/2011
OMG it's OVER. Oh well, CHASE/GREY YOU BETRAYER! Whew, good thing I got that out. I am still forever a Topaz/Rubin lover until you finally announce it's final shipping name. Then I am a _Shipper! Thanks for writing all this time! I can't wait for Furthermore!

-Starri
xbluexrainx chapter 29 . 1/29/2011
Whoa... I wonder what Grey/Chase means. Ooo love triangle... can't wait for part 2!
An Anon Fellow chapter 29 . 1/29/2011
The missing info trainer is Chase I take it.

So, good work with the first part.
An Anon Fellow chapter 28 . 1/29/2011
So it's over, for now.

Name: Eiji Godai

Age: 21

Appearance: Appearance:Clothing: A long sleeved silk shirt coloured blue and purple striped (Vertical) Underneath it he have a multicoloured loose shirt with the colours; red, orange, yellow, white and blue. He wears loose beige pants. And dark brown boots.

Hairstyle: Eiji have long brownish hair reaching the middle of his neck. Dark brown eyes, and is roughly 5'6".

Personality: Eiji is quite strong willed. Another defining trait is Eiji will assist anyone he meet even complete strangers. However when Eiji is left to himself he can easily start wondering to learn more about the Pokémon. This trait has made Eiji quite the adventurer, and is rarely in the same place for more than a day, because he is always travelling between Regions. This has also given him a impressive Pokémon roster.

This type of travel have made sure for Eiji he only bring what he can carry without the use of a backpack, which is his PokéDex, clean underwear, a handful money, his Trainer ID and PokéBalls / Pokémon.

How Should They Show Up In The Story? Could be in the middle of nowhere.

Team: Sceptile: Jukain.

Level: 75

Male

Attacks: Leaf Blade, Energy Ball, X-Scissor, Aerial Ace.

Daikenki

Level 80

Attacks: Waterfall, Hydro Cannon, Megahorn, Slash

Gardevoir

Level: 67

Female

Attacks: Calm Mind, Psychic, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball.

Name: Ononokusu

Level: 70

Attacks: Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Aerial Ace, X-Scissor

Heracross

Level: 63

Male

Attacks: Megahorn, Aerial Ace, Close Combat, Focus Punch.

Name: Staraptor, Muku.