Reviews for Nevermore
I Lov3 Wizardmon chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
some so have made up a traner, but this fic is already complet
I Lov3 Wizardmon chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
what a hate pokemon trainers so badly.
atromancy chapter 29 . 2/12/2011
Are you still accepting OC's? If you are, could you use mine?

Name: Star Yintu

Age: 16

Appearance: Has dark brown hair with very bright blue eyes. (Like blue car headlights~) Hair is down to her waist, and she wears a blue tank top with a black jacket; has blue jeans and black sneakers.

How Should They Show Up In The Story?: Could she run into any of the characters? (Sorry, I have horrible ideas...)

Female Servine named Dew. Level 26 and knows Leaf Tornado, Mega Drain, Vine Whip, and Return.

Male Ponyta named . Level 25 and knows Fire Spin, Stomp, Flame Wheel, and Sunny day.
WyldClaw chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Ha ha! i got the my little ponyta joke

Will that pikachu be okay?
Specialshipping19 chapter 24 . 2/1/2011
I really like this story! XD I want to take some guesses and say some things...

1) I hate Scarlet. Really-she's like this flirty lady that's really super byotchy. That's not Yellow or Red. So, she's probably like her mom and dad...(PErhaps even the traitor)

2) oblivious to Chase/Grey liking her? Or Rubin? One of those dudes. Like how Red didn't know Yellow liked him...

Eclipse the dragon chapter 29 . 2/1/2011
This is such a good story!
cleggy2100 chapter 29 . 1/29/2011
Amazing story, and very nice cliffhanger to end the first part of the trilogy. Can't wait to see what happens!

And just for kicks, I'll toss in an OC too.

Name: Opal

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Appearance: Long hair that is completely white, thanks to a genetic mutation. Slightly tan, Light blue eyes, dressed in a dress that is as white as her hair. Always barefoot and wears a hairband that is black to keep her bangs out of her eyes. Has all of her pokemon supplies in a pack similar to Sapphire's, also white.

Personality: she's a bit of a weird girl to most, almost in a mysterious/ghostly way. Very energetic, loving flowers and spinning around. She's completely childlike when it comes to how she acts, unless she is attacked, then she seems to switch to a very violent girl.

Brief story: she's the great-grandaughter of the day care man and lady, and daughter of Kurt's grandaughter. She was raised in Azelea Town, but spent a lot of time in Slowpoke Well or Ilex Forest. She doesn't like when people go to cut down trees in the forest to get charcoal to make pokeballs, claiming that 'the forest is hurting when they do'. She grows a minor crush on a certain two eye colored trainer when she sees him.

When to appear in story?: Whenever they go to any of the forests.

Roserade (flower) female Magical Leaf, Grasswhistle, Giga Drain, Ingrain (starter/favorite pokemon)

Pachurisu (Patchy) male Spark, Quick attack, thunder wave, discharge

Lopunny (Unny) female Return, Attract, Fire Punch, Ice Punch

Rapidash (gallop) Male Flame Wheel, Stomp, Agility, Fire Blast
LilyFragrance chapter 28 . 1/29/2011
This was a wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed it (and I forgot to review before... sorry!). And here's my OC:

Name: Aria Woods

Age: 14

Appearance: Brown hair, gray eyes. She wears a simple white T-shirt with a black jacket, blue jeans, and running shoes.

How Should They Show Up In The Story?: Maybe randomly pop out of nowhere and help Topaz and co.? I'm not really sure... (I'll leave this to you to decide).

Team: Venusaur, Pikachu, Noctowl, Glaceon, and Lucario
LilyFragrance chapter 29 . 1/29/2011
This was a great chapter! I can't wait for the sequel! Seriously - just reading the name of the next sequel has me going. And Grey's on the Masked Man's side? Uh-oh... I definitely don't like where this is going...

Keep up the great work!
Starran chapter 29 . 1/29/2011
OMG it's OVER. Oh well, CHASE/GREY YOU BETRAYER! Whew, good thing I got that out. I am still forever a Topaz/Rubin lover until you finally announce it's final shipping name. Then I am a _Shipper! Thanks for writing all this time! I can't wait for Furthermore!

xbluexrainx chapter 29 . 1/29/2011
Whoa... I wonder what Grey/Chase means. Ooo love triangle... can't wait for part 2!
An Anon Fellow chapter 29 . 1/29/2011
The missing info trainer is Chase I take it.

So, good work with the first part.
An Anon Fellow chapter 28 . 1/29/2011
So it's over, for now.

Name: Eiji Godai

Age: 21

Appearance: Appearance:Clothing: A long sleeved silk shirt coloured blue and purple striped (Vertical) Underneath it he have a multicoloured loose shirt with the colours; red, orange, yellow, white and blue. He wears loose beige pants. And dark brown boots.

Hairstyle: Eiji have long brownish hair reaching the middle of his neck. Dark brown eyes, and is roughly 5'6".

Personality: Eiji is quite strong willed. Another defining trait is Eiji will assist anyone he meet even complete strangers. However when Eiji is left to himself he can easily start wondering to learn more about the Pokémon. This trait has made Eiji quite the adventurer, and is rarely in the same place for more than a day, because he is always travelling between Regions. This has also given him a impressive Pokémon roster.

This type of travel have made sure for Eiji he only bring what he can carry without the use of a backpack, which is his PokéDex, clean underwear, a handful money, his Trainer ID and PokéBalls / Pokémon.

How Should They Show Up In The Story? Could be in the middle of nowhere.

Team: Sceptile: Jukain.

Level: 75

Attacks: Leaf Blade, Energy Ball, X-Scissor, Aerial Ace.

Level 80

Attacks: Waterfall, Hydro Cannon, Megahorn, Slash

Level: 67

Attacks: Calm Mind, Psychic, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball.

Name: Ononokusu

Level: 70

Attacks: Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Aerial Ace, X-Scissor

Level: 63

Attacks: Megahorn, Aerial Ace, Close Combat, Focus Punch.

Name: Staraptor, Muku.

Level: 60

Attacks: Brave Bird, Close Combat, Double Team, Fly
SEEYANEVER chapter 28 . 1/28/2011
I'm glad I decided to read this fic. It's VERY interesting, and I can't wait for your next chapter. Need an OC for the next saga thingy?

Name: Violet Hamilton

Age: 16

Appearance: Black hair, but looks like a really dark red in the really bright sun. Tan skin. Violet eyes. She's pretty short. About 5 feet, more or less. But she's strong and nothing will change that.

*Clothing (i wanted to add this): Violet wears red v-neck, light blue hoody over it, dark blue skirt, long socks that go past her knee, and red sneakers. glasses (she only uses during battle); orange and black bandanna; a plain silver necklace with a premier ball.

How Should They Show Up In The Story?- I have a good idea about my character. Violet has been badge collector for a while now, and her new mission is Kanto. You could have her show up being kicked out of a fancy restaurant (Violet has a knack for trouble). She has 4\8 badges so far (you could pick). If you do put her in your story, Violet would get training, having gym battles, and being mixed up with your own plot. Here's something later on if she gets in: when she battles Blue (boy) for her last badge, she loses every time. Hey, if you don't like this idea or you can't fit it in your story, I'll change it for you _

More experienced pokemon.

Blaziken- Male (she's from Hoenn, so of course she has this starter.) Moves: Blaze Kick, Sky Uppercut, Brave Bird, and Flamethrower. (is it only 4 moves?)

Dewgong- Female. (first pokemon caught) Moves: Aurora Beam, Aqua Tail, Sheer Cold, and Dive.

Riolu- Female. (is the pokemon in the premier ball and is very happy) Moves: Force Palm, Quick Attack, Brick break, and Reversal.

Newly caught pokemon.

Eevee- Male (hatched or will be hatched from an egg.) Moves- Quick attack, Bite, Shadow Ball, and Dig.

Pidgeotto- Female. Moves: Quick attack, Fly, Twister, and Aerial Ace.

Gloom- Male. Moves: Solar beam, Poison Powder, Mega Drain, and Energyball

I really hope I get in _
Danyeda Goofy Panterita chapter 28 . 1/28/2011
One thing I liked about your fic is that you updated really fast that the first part of the saga is over D:

Well I can wait for the second!

Good luck with that ;D!

Tibbs is based in green?
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »