Reviews for Mass Effect 2: The Edge of the Void
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 12 . 3/11/2012
Whaaaaat? That's the end?

Oh please! I want more! xD

I really enjoyed reading something completly diferent to the game-story line... I would really love to read how you would end this!
FloridaMagpie chapter 8 . 10/16/2011
Having a great time reading your story - it's very well done so far. That being said, while I understand the reason you declared Garrus dead here in ch 8, I think it came off as slightly dishonest when he gets up. In 3rd person omniscient, the reader has to assume that anything that the author "says" is true. I suspect that you could have achieved the same effect by using descriptive but not absolute terms like crumpled, still, boneless, etc., and that could have preserved the impact of the scene without creating narrative dissonance. Alternatively, you could have had Shepard *think* that he's dead (characters can be wrong, but the narrator isn't supposed to be). Anyway, just a thought. Overall, I'm very impressed with your work, and enjoying the read.
sweets427 chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
great story so far, can't wait to read more.
Darkgirl5 chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
It's interesting to think about how the order of completing missions might affect the interactions. (Garrus was my first recruit in the game, and was in my party on Horizon.)

I love the picture of the original crew. The commiseration between Shepard and Garrus is done well.

As for style - great characterization and clean narrative style.

Nicely done all around. Thanks for sharing.
Darkgirl5 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Me again. Yes, I'm crazy. But I swear I'm harmless... I just believe in reviews!

Garrus is my favorite character (except perhaps for Wrex) and I think you've done an excellent job with his voice.

I'd say that I wish the chapters were a bit longer...but the story is completed and that would probably just be greedy.

I'm not certain that I agree that Jacob was a 'kiss-ass' but I think that Garrus probably would, so good eye there! I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes (which is probably why this review isn't more comprehensive or intelligent.)

I am really enjoying the story so far, so on I merrily go. Thanks for sharing!
Darkgirl5 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
The reunion between Garrus and Shepard is one of my favorite scenes in ME2. I think you've done an excellent job capturing it.

The chapter is well written, and I'm glad you've chosen to write from Garrus' POV.

I'll warn you now that I try (emphasis on the TRY) to review every chapter in stories as I read them. Sorry if that seems...crazy? Loony? I am what I am, after all...

I enjoyed the chapter and am looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing.
Jubilee chapter 12 . 5/17/2011
honestly i find it very hard to put words to how well the entire story was written. the romantic build up was impecable, and the characters completely realized, all in all 10 out of 10!
Hey chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I love this story, you deserve a hell of a lot more reviews.
the stone tiger chapter 12 . 1/25/2011
great story

the ending was a bit sudden, but believable

and f*** kaiden lol

(dodges attack by fangirls)

anyway keep up the great work!
Ludika chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
"Not to mention those dark, smoldering eyes and very well-sculpted muscles. Nice ass, too. Well, why don't I just sleep with him myself since he's so freaking attractive? Garrus sighed."

Okay, WHAT. This part totally creeped me out. It's not the homoerotic implications, it's the homo Garrus implications D8 Just... *shivers* Brain bleach plz.

Everything else seems in character, but that... *cough* e_e'

Other than that I enjoyed it a lot so far, pretty sweet.
Luxuride chapter 12 . 11/27/2010
Very nicely done. I wish I had found this fic sooner - now I'm left to anticipate the sequel. You've really mastered the wry dry humor/wit that is Garrus, and I like your characterization of FemShep as well. There were several oneliners or thoughts in Garrus's inner-commentary that had me smiling or laughing aloud. Everyone felt in character, and your story line is quite interesting. Hope to see that sequel posted soon. :) Thanks for a great read!
YoshisSupport chapter 11 . 11/23/2010
oh you cliff hanger lol

-bounces in seat-
YoshisSupport chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
oh i like it :D it has the right amount of build up as we go along where im not like 'omg hurreh' lol
Janizary chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
Shepard looked at Legion. "Put a bullet in her head if she gets out of line."

"Affirmative." The comment seemed to please Jack.

Lollerball!
noName chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
Cool story, nicely done. Your telling is detailed and your characters feel right.

I like it a lot! Keep going!