Reviews for Another Utopia Falls
Wolf Productions chapter 15 . 9/30/2013
So, me and my friend were facing this huge dilemma; she's a Gerita fan and I'm obsessed with America and we could never find a fanfiction that we both liked. She also likes action and funny scenes while I like a complex plot and good grammar. We can never find a Hetalia story to talk about because of our different likes and dislikes. GOOD GOD YOU'VE DONE IT! I never imagined that someone could write a story like this in such a wonderful way. The concept is amazing and your writing just took it above and beyond that. I can't wait to show my friend this story and i know we're going to have tons of fun talking about it on the bus, thanks so much!
Hope to read more from you soon, Urufu.
Royazali chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
Another Update!

And how Dare you harm my American! He's Perfect! PERFECT! And that 'naked without 'Texas' was just too funny, X3

I couldnt help but hearing Steinman speaking with the Po's Dad's voice, the Goose, from Kung Fu Panda and the result was hilarious. XD

SO get America off that Table! Do as Rapture says before she sicks the Crazy Piano guy on them and get the hell outta Dodge! SAFELY! OmO

No deaths. Would you kindly?
Royazali chapter 14 . 7/24/2012
Eep! It continues! And the crazy wacko is in control! Circus of Values equals Creepy but not as creepy as 'How much is that doggy in the window *shudder* Creepy.
Ashrooms chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Dude, dude, I LOVE THIS. Hetalia with Bioshock...yes...just yes...
Miggs chapter 13 . 4/20/2012
I just found this fic, and so far it's the best Bioshock crossover I've ever read!
Royazali chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
I reviewed...! TTTT

I lurve all the other countries. Finally! Some Prussia Arthur Action! You must continue, da? Or else purple aura come back to frighten. 83
Royazali chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
*tries not to look like a pathetic mess*

IM SO SORRRRYY! TTTT I havent reviewed at all or anything and stuff was going on and I died and I only just got back into fan fiction and I may not be speaking Italian but I am rambling so-!

Okay. OKay, I am back with a vengeance! The countries are missing! The countries are separate! What could of happened? Perhaps Doitsu wanted to finish off what that young girl started, eh? Eh~~~

Anyway. Next chap here we go!
shadow6116 chapter 13 . 3/27/2012
is this dead or not? because it's been 4 months, and this is too good to waste.
PiffBee chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
Omg! I love this story so far~ bioshock is my favorite game of all time! You put both of my favorite things together~ :"D
Ephiseth chapter 13 . 12/31/2011
i forgot my acount pass U

I really love this fic, but my job didn't give me time to review

; w;

by de way sorry for my poor english ; w;
Maximillion Puckett chapter 11 . 12/18/2011
The Death Note reference. Mello right? Mello loves chocolate to the extreme.
Autumn Lavelle chapter 11 . 12/16/2011
Ok I have to say this is so Freaking AWESOME! But I am extremely worried for Alfred, and now LUDWIG! D:

Oh but as for a plasmid for Italy...Give him a totaly badass one, like Umm, Gravity Well ( It Creates a gravitational singularity pulling in nearby objects, corpses and enemies and dealing them high levels of damage) Winter blast or Scout. Also, so Feli doesn't get addicted to EVE he can take bloodlust. Its the Gene Modifyer that replnishes health and EVE by bashing people with the wrench.

Umm, ok that is the end of my review, but anyway keep up the good writing I can't wait to see what happens and how they get home! :D
GuitarGirl97 chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
This is one of the best crossovers I have ever read! It's so awesome.

Here's just a crazy thought I had: What if Feliciano was a big daddy? Then wouldn't he be forced to love his little sister more than Ludiwg? It would be cool if he got turned into one of the Alpha series. :)
bittersweet-endings-2214 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
*dies* I love you Lord-Rebecca-Sama!~
BrazilianMafioso chapter 11 . 10/5/2011
Death Note reference? ...Chocolate?

Lol, I give up ; But I DO know that I finally caught up! *spins with confetti*

Very good! I can't wait for the next chapter!

I hope Alfred returns to normal ;;