Reviews for Take it Back
ASnowFern chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
This makes Doomsday even more devastating. And Doomsday already makes my heart ache! But so sweet. Oh so sweet. Thank you for writing this!
mecaka chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
This was SO great! :)
gahmoras chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
omg loved it! your dw fics are just perfect!
clmoryel chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Pretty lies and take backs. Fantastic!
Arnie-Rocks chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Ahhhhh, this is wonderful! So sweet!
tkross chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Awww. I really loved this
- it was just perfect. The dialogue is so them and I am utterly convinced that this is when their friendship progresses to something physical behind the scenes.
I hope you plan to write more doctor who stories.
Carri007 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
What a beautiful story! And I absolutely loved the epilogue-it ties things up in a very sweet way. I also really appreciate that the Doctor and Rose's relationship progressed in a very natural way-it didnt feel forced at all. Wonderful job!
lovefromyourginger chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I loved it. Purely and truly. That "such a pretty lie" thing is addictive. I really liked the deleted scenes. If only they would have written them in! The Doctor and Rose were way too friendly in Fear Her to not have kissed or something beforehand, so thank you for proving my point! And the Lunar Yufalarians are adorable. I'm sincerely sorry for butchering the name of your remarkable aliens. They were very creative and original and the idea was fantastic. I can't even bring myself to ask for a sequel or anything because it was so perfect the way it was.

Thank you for writing this!

Kels
Music Marauder chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I love this. It's so...them. Thank you for posting! :)
DonnaForPresident chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Wow. You are so good! What a lovely writing style, and what a wonderful story. These are two really dramatic episodes and you weave in their voices with such ease, making the Doctor and Rose sound so utterly THEM. I'm in awe! Please write more! :-D
ash the airbender chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Wonderful use of commentary and dialogue. You depict their relationship perfectly. The Impossible Planet / The Satan Pit are two of my favourite episodes, and the Doctor and Rose are by far my favourite pairing. Despite being a one-shot, I felt just as fulfilled as if I'd read a twenty-chapter novel.
A Different Type Of Flower chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
loved it!
Krazy Ky-Sta Hatter chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This was great! Oh, but did you know that you cant eat the proteins? Protien 1 is milk and 3 is sugar... 2 is salt if you were wondering D
ramblingsofatimetraveler chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Ugh...that was so gorgeous really words don't do it justice. I love the way you captured how the Doctor knew that a storm was coming by taking her to the planet and the image of them laying in the mud with the pouring rain holding hands is just to beautiful for to describe. :)
SpiritofEowyn chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Lovely fanfic! I could actually see this happening. :)