Reviews for Rue
ZekiWing chapter 16 . 6/29
The first person Ed gives his name to is Voldemort. Classic Ed.
Tylerian chapter 9 . 3/18
I personally prefer blond, as blonde in my mind is the derogatory form of the two. Then I did some research and found that the difference comes from the masculine feminine differences in the Romance languages. Blond being male, and blonde being female. However it seems either is correct in English. Of course the whole 'dumb blonde' thing was initially about blonde women, and that's why it is typical to see blonde, when the term is being used to be derogatory. Which, as a closing thought, I find quite ridiculous, as in my experience, blond(e)s are typically above average intellect especially among blonde women. Seriously, one of many illogical stereotypes.
lestrevas chapter 19 . 12/5/2015
Wow, this is a perfect fic! I am so in love with it, please continue.
MortifiedScientist chapter 19 . 11/10/2015
Such an amazing fic, really well written. I can't wait for more.
19Teardrop94 chapter 19 . 9/8/2015
Yyyyup, this chapter went entirely too quick for my taste. Like it was rushed. Maybe you could redo it or something? Idk. I liked the last chapter, too. Actually, from the time he died and onward felt very different and strange. There was little to nothing of Harry and them, not including Ron's dream. Idk. I don't think I like it too well. But I'll deal with it and wait for you to put up the next chapter (if you ever will).

Thanks.

-Tear
Guest chapter 19 . 9/8/2015
This fic was SO GREAT. Thanks for making me laugh so many times. I can't believe I finished it, what am I going to do with my life now... Still hoping that you'll someday update, and that I'll somehow bump on this fic again to find chapter 20.
artisticAnnoyance chapter 19 . 7/30/2015
This was very good, I feel like it got (how do I explain this? I'm so very bad at words) a bit sidetracked towards the end? Like it went a bit too fast (though I did enjoy it, and parts of it were incredibly intriguing). I really hope you decide to finish this story, I have really enjoyed reading this and I think it would be a shame for it to be left undone. (I have a weakness for hp/fma crossovers and it's just so nice to find one as good as this? If you ever find the time or the inspiration I must ask you to please finish this!)
Riddle Wraith chapter 19 . 7/8/2015
I'm eager to see this continued. I hope to see an update sometime soon.
Alchemist chapter 19 . 7/7/2015
Please, please, please, pretty please update the story! It's so awesome and the worst part is that it's been over an year since you put up a new chapter. Like you said, it's difficult to find good HPxFMA stories so could you **please** continue? I really don't have enough words to say just how villanish Edward is. Totally! And please continue!
Alchemist chapter 6 . 7/7/2015
Finally, Ed speaks up! (dances around in joy) Awesome yet again.
Alchemist chapter 5 . 7/7/2015
Wandered instead of Wondered, you mean? Anyway, the chapters are awesome, except the fact that Edward hasn't said anything yet.
Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Awesome story. Hope you continue
Radon088 chapter 15 . 5/31/2015
Ok took a peak at this chapter just out of curiosity. But you failed to restart the thread of the story that you cut with Ed dying. There's literally no reason for me to keep reading. There's no sub or side plots that obviously haven't wrapped up to keep me going. There's also now no main character beyond these odd impression things.
You are aware of the basic four part structure of a story arc right? First act: introduction to characters and the conflict that's going to be taking place. (You did this rather well.)
Second act: the characters begin to come to grips with the role they play in the conflict and clash to build both the character and plot development. (You either didn't have this, or it was the shortest one ever, in the history of storytelling.)
Third act: the "darkest" part of a story. Some great tragedy or setback befalls the characters and all seems lost. The primary conflict of the story happens here and it builds back up into the climax or highest point in the story.
Fourth act: the journey down from the climax into a sense of "normalcy" and then optionally an epilogue.

You hit act three where act two should have been. There isn't much more of a downer moment than the MC being dead.
Radon088 chapter 14 . 5/31/2015
...wtf
Well, I didn't see that coming.
Also I've lost any desire to keep reading this. What could possibly come after The End.
Such a shame too I thought that story was going places.
1,073 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »