Reviews for Rue
crownclown123 chapter 19 . 3/30
Wow that sure is one interesting take on the HP/FMA x-over.
Im a bit sad this fic is KIA because Im really curious on what you would have chose to do to these characters (I mean, I read the warning before, I knew what I was getting into, I'm just really bored lately).
Thanks for sharing tho !
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 3 . 3/17
Oh maaan haha I love how they're all freaking out about stitches so intensely, and that they're skills are so useless to muggles.
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 2 . 3/17
Whoa, it's interesting seeing Ed be the quiet one for once. I can also only imagine the type of misery he'd be feeling, being stuck in that situation. Of course, and Molly being so maternal and kind!
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 1 . 3/17
Yes, I love that you used a realistic explanation as to why he ended up in this world, practically 80 years in the future! Also, your writing style is so great, something that really stood out was how you introduced the main cast with their personality traits, really good way for character exposition.
Kyattogaaru chapter 19 . 2/2
Holy fucking shiiiiiiiit. That was, like, THE best xover HPFMA ever. It was so different from others, so perfectly written, and goddamn beautiful, twisted and just mesmerising. I love how you handled it. And I always get giddy inside, when I'm reading about maths, physics, biology, chemistry, SCIENCE, actual science in fanfiction, because amount of actual work it requires is astonishing, and you did this. Just. Perfect.

And Ed is like homunculus. He HAS to be. Or at least interdimensional version of them. Oh my fucking, if you ever continue this. I will be waiting for eternity.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/29/2017
Edward's like a homunculous! O_O HE'S THE BAD GUY!? NOT MY EDDY! LOL.. Clever, original, plot twist!
Sefera chapter 19 . 10/24/2017
Vary interesting, I'm favoriting this, just incase you ever choose to continue it...
Guest chapter 18 . 8/8/2017
did... voldemort just call ed... dear?

*runs away, screaming*
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2017
Wha-wha-what does adumbrate mean?

?
Mental Incapacity chapter 13 . 1/22/2017
Harry that little asshole is why Ed is dead now right?
Mental Incapacity chapter 8 . 1/22/2017
were Ed and Ron doing beauty queens? from the description it sounds like it.
Mental Incapacity chapter 11 . 11/21/2016
I loved that scene. it's hard to find well written fight scene. I feel like maybe ed was a bit too violent, slightly out of character, however I think it fits with the story very well, thank you for writing that.
Mental Incapacity chapter 2 . 11/20/2016
hmm. if magic doesn't work on him, is he immune to the unforgivable curses? in which case, hell yeah!
TheFortune chapter 19 . 11/10/2016
*gay scream* do more please! This is amazing"
ZekiWing chapter 16 . 6/29/2016
The first person Ed gives his name to is Voldemort. Classic Ed.
1,087 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »