Reviews for Thirty Demons
gamershacked chapter 14 . 5/16/2014
I loved this one. its just so Zoro, absolutely brilliant
myzorobin chapter 30 . 1/31/2014
This was beautiful and amazing, so thank you SOOOO much! Hope to read more stories you write, and that you write many more. Again, thank you SOOOO much. (-; )
*:.。. o()o .。.:*
Zbluez chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
Wahahahaha this was hilarious! I missed some rhyming in the italicized verses, but that's fine, at least they had rythm. Awesome chapter, really fun to read!
Zbluez chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Wow, this was seriously awesome. The dialogue bits mixed in were so powerful in recalling all those moments. I also liked the last paragraph ;) really, reading this was so fun.
Pentastic chapter 30 . 2/11/2013
Very cute. I was a particular fan of cook and lies.
NinjaSheik chapter 30 . 12/10/2011
LOVED THIS~!
BuRiChiFaN chapter 30 . 9/24/2011
i took a rest from shipping zorobin for quite a while. but 639 made my burning love for them return. XDD so yeah, i'm so regretting not having read this way earlier because boy, oh, boy was it awesome! ! your way of writing in particular made me love this series of drabbles so much. you handled the romance between the two very well that it didn't appear cheezy and awkward.

I personally love your the ark chapters. and how the two got together was so IC and subtle. it wasn't in your face but it's understandable that they confessed. )) this kind of writing makes me impressed with an author.

the "M" chapters in particular are my faves too. they weren't explicit but they're implied. you leave things up to imagine.

A very good fic, dude. Thanks for the awesome read! you rock! !
Blu Bair chapter 20 . 5/29/2011
Wahaha.

I loved this chapter!
GeorgeTI chapter 30 . 4/8/2011
I have to admit, there are some quite unique ideas here, and quite many of the chapters were well-written. It is a shame they are so small though, you could have made this work into a saga. Truly.

Keep writing.
someone chapter 30 . 1/21/2011
this was a really amazing collection of stories!1

allof them were awesome!

but i have to admit i liked the ones with just robin in them more :D
DancingBrain chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
I think the last paragraph was not necessary.
read4hsm chapter 10 . 11/18/2010
Awwwww! I couldn't stop awwwwing over this chapter. Look, I'm doing it again, AWWWWWWWW! :D
Tare-chan chapter 30 . 11/13/2010
Aah... what a beautifully written warping chapter :D

The intention on settle down, the way Zoro think about his past and future, his dilemma, all written nicely.

Love the action in here too.

All in all... what a great ride!

if I must state my favorite chapter: I would say it's the one with the most action in it, was it drift or something? I just love the two of them in action.

The least fave? hm... well I can't state much, perhaps the one where Luffy and Usopp tried to make Robin laugh? I kinda dissapointed at how it end ; but perhaps that just me :D

Great job!

Waiting for more Z/R stories from you :D
Tamari chapter 30 . 11/12/2010
Oh the tears pouring down my face as I read this. Thanks again Mr Khan, youve really outdone yourself.
Andara chapter 30 . 11/12/2010
It's finally end *sob*

You really did a great job. I love how the story ends. I'm expecting to read your story very soon (I know you're hibrenating right now. Maybe you'll change your mind.. hehehe)

Now, my favorite of course the Ark's timeline. really LOVE it..