Reviews for The Touch of an Angel
Cassie-D1 chapter 1 . 2/2
holy shit this was good, I like that it was mainly about them being with the oc not the each other
toomanyfandomstooname chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
my name is kelly and i have blonde hair *squeals happily*
tiffybee75 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
*lights cigarette*
Lexifer666 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Holy shite that was amazingly hot. Awesome job on this!
SuperVikinggirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
So...I read this second after "On the Way to Phoenix" and I need another COLD shower, or my husband to come home early from his shift! You go Girl! Whoa, you are one naughty writer!
Thorn chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Wow. I don't normally read smut, but you are really good at that. The characterization was spot on. Kudos!
Romi chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
OH MY HOLY FUCKING GOD THIS WAS THE MOST EROTIC DESTIEL FANFIC I HAVE READ (well not destiel per se but you know..) WOOOOW
klu chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This was an awesome story and I loved the innocence of Cas' questions.
The concept that Cas could rejuvenate spent lovers back to 'ready to go' form never occurred to me, so it was a nice twist..
Thanks for writing and sharing.
Red Tape Will Drive You Nuts chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I absolutely adore Castiel's characterization here - you struck the season five tone perfectly. I can just hear his gravelly voice speaking in this. I actually think they could have gotten away with a g-rated, cut-away version of this in canon. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking.

Also, this:

"Ohhh, sweet Lucifer!"

pretty much made my life.

Just so you know.
shika93 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Hahahahhahahaha this had me cracking up, hahahah love Cas! Love it.
deangirl4ever chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Well i cause cas sucks and dont see cas doing that its gross! Dean is the best !
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
It does make some sense that just being near a really happy angel might have side effects for everyone involved.
Kim Conard chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Thank you for writing this. I always felt sorry for Cas when things didn't go right at the brothel for him and Dean said he wasn't going to let him stay a virgin on "his watch". I love the ending - stayed true to Cas' character, so adorable. Nicely done.
ebonylovesdeanandsam chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
well i hate cas and he is uglyh! you should not have writn this cause dean is way better and sam is too!
blackcat711 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
OMFG That was both unbelievably sexy and the most freaking ADORABLE thing I have ever read. Cas was so freaking cute XD GAH! I want to smother him in hugs and kisses. This was really realistic also, like if this ever actually happened this was what it would be like. I'm glad Castiel was all innocent and childlike almost. Most of the time in fanfics he magically knows what he's doing. This makes more sense and is mush more satisfying. The little awkward scenes were too cute! Great job :D