Reviews for The Touch of an Angel
Killingdanse chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Ok so you've turned me into an angel sex freak... sheesh never thought that one would happen. It was delicious.
StRivas88 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
im new to fanfic n not much of a reader to begin w but i gotta give u props for keeping me entertained. ure awesome, great imagination- this is the fastest ive ever read nething in my life.

im gona lay the blame on Kaoz cus she got me started reading ur fic.
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Ok girl that was off the charts hot as hell only for the fact I'm in work I would go straight for a cold shower but I guess that will have to wait till I get home dam Kelly was so lucky to have both of them god I wish I was her I just love these one shots that you write girl keep up the amazing work hun you so rock:)oxoxoxo
DeansMuse chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Excellent story for Cas's first time! The best I've read and it makes the most sense that Cas would need Dean there to help him through it.

I doubt Destrial would follow right after but over the next few weeks I could see it, especially with Dean being such a slut and knowing that Cas could do that to him. Of course, it would take a while to get past the whole gay thing for Dean. I'm sure he would set up a lot of three ways instead, if at all possible. ;-)

Very good work.
AnimelovinKiDD chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I love that you kept Cas and Dean in Character! I can imagine Cas' first time like that too!xD Good job!xx
parchment faery17 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
i loved it. you had me crackin' up.
Me chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
That was awesome and so very hot!

Can you do a sequil with just cas and Kelly ?
Crackos chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Hot.. Really hot..

I am sure you could pull off a Destiel. Anyway if you do sometimes, i'll be there.
Kaoz chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Ho DAMN.

Ok I laughed, I so totally followed it and it was cool.

Good for Cas and I would've never thought to add the 'angel touch' for their mutual benefit. That was cool.
Evil raccoon chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Sequel, sequel, sequel! :D

I know you said you didn't think you could pull of Destiel, but I certainly believe you can. There is such great potential here. This was all so believable and in-character that I can't believe it, considering the (awkward :P) plot. You made me believe this could actually happen. And of course Dean would want to have more sexual experiences with Cas after that, however awkward it might be immediately afterwards xD
StellaMaris chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I really enjoyed this! Well written and a believable scenario. I'd love to see more like this.
Loretta Lolita chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
!

oh my gosh... that was one of the best things i have EVER read! girl this is amazing! I wish i was Kelly [

but seriously, i emailed this to my phone so i can read it whenever i want. girl you really have to write some more! maybe one with Sam?

*shrugs*

anyway keep up the good work love!
SailorKelsey chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
You might want to be careful classifying this as "Dean/Cas." I feel like people who insert/pair original characters into stories still label them as another couple just to get people to read their stories :/

Just my thoughts though.
SadieHyde chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I wish I was Kelly.
If The Bunny Was Dead chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
HOT HOT HOT! masive brain supernova (dies) siriuly thanks, i think that this particular high is going to lasssst.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »